Chapter 21

Dinner went well, I met new guys who are really nice and we chatted the whole time, even when Jo came by surprise and for a moment all eyes were on her ...
I'm not a very jealous guy, I'm glad that others consider her beautiful ... the important thing is to look but not touch!

I smile at the thought that only I can have it and it's a great thing!

We are back at Coachella for the second night in a row, tomorrow will be the last and then I will focus on the various projects that Jamie has set in these days ...
I hope it won't take me long, so I can be with Jo as much as possible ...
Hugo Boss, who apparently will be present as a sponsor at Coachella,  contacted me and so I can take some photos directly there, tomorrow afternoon!
Pandora also invited me to participate as a testimonial and filled me with gifts that I carefully distributed around among friends, as well as keeping something for myself, just long enough to make stories on Instagram as advertising ...

Tomorrow afternoon Jo will not be able to come with me, since the risk of being seen together in the sunlight is very high in that case ...
We will just spend the evening and all night together, stuck together like two mussels, but we really can't to take their hands off each other ...
Even at the restaurant I risked being discovered while I was stroking her back, but I was very discreet and I hope nothing was noticed ...

"So let's have a drink at the usual place?" Felix asks as he enters the park with us

"Ok and then let's go and see if there is any concert we like ... I haven't read the program for today!" Jo replies thoughtfully

I take her hand and she looks at me surprised ...

"Nobody sees us ..." I whisper and she nods, relaxing a little ...
We cannot live in fear of someone finding us!
It's impossible...

"I don't see Alex around ..." I comment looking at the others as we walk towards the kiosk like last night "The appointment seems to go well ..."

"Ohhh he's just fine, trust me!"
Jo smiles as she looks at me with amused eyes.

"Did I miss something?"

She doesn't say anything but smiles and I get closer to her "Now I'm curious ..."

"I do not know anything!" She smiles

"Really ..."

"It doesn't seem..." I look at her lips with the terrible desire to kiss her here in front of everyone, I don't care!

"Um ... guys?" Felix calls us to order by pointing to a group of girls looking towards us "I think they recognized you ..."

Jo immediately removes her hand from mine and moves away a little, adjusting the hood of the sweatshirt on her head ... "I'll go further..."

"I'm coming with you ..." I take her hand back and she looks at me dumbfounded.

"You can't always escape alone ..." I smile and see her eyes light up.

We go further in the crowd and we disperse among the people dancing, holding tight to each other with the hood of the sweatshirt well pulled up...

I hug her from behind as soon as we stop and I hear her take a deep breath ...

"Are you OK?" I go to her ear and move her hair a little.
She nods and turns slightly to look at me "Thank you ..."

"About what?"

"Everything ..." She intertwines her hands with mine.

"We're in this together, remember?" I whisper in her ear "I'm not leaving you alone ..."