Chapter 18

I knock on the door and wait impatiently for Jo to open...
It doesn't take long, as she was expecting me to arrive any moment!

"There you are! It took you so long-"
I do not let her finish speaking that I come to her lips as I enter the room and close the door behind me.

"We have 15 minutes..." I whisper between kisses as she smiles and throws her arms around my neck...

"Hurry, Tiffin?"

"Kiss Me!"
I hold her tight to me and throw the envelopes with the clothes on the sofa.

"We have to change..." I smile "So first ... we have to undress!"

"Ah is this your plan?" she smiles as I kiss her neck causing moans.

"Jamie's orders... it's not my fault!"

We both smile as I take off my t-shirt.
"I told you I'd come to get it back... t-shirt thief!"

I bite her lip and then suck it gently.

"You're going to freak me out..." She throws her head back leaving me free field on her neck and I immediately take advantage of it to leave a trail of kisses until it returns to her lips...

"And what should I wear?" She asks

"How should you put yourself rather..." I smile making her turn around.

She gasps in surprise "I like it when you do this..."

"As well as?" I move her hair and put her back on my chest "Like that?"
I hold her tighter and feel her breath pick up the pace, as does mine...

"Oh my God..." she sighs as I fold her over on the table next to the sofa.
"We'll have to hurry this time..." I whisper to her.

She turns slightly to me and nods firmly as she waits for my next move...
I take a condom out of my pocket, before taking off my pants and boxers completely...
I lean on her, kissing her naked back and in a click the bra falls down too...
She takes off her pants and panties, both of which remain naked on each other!

"You're breathtakingly beautiful..." I whisper in her ear as I adjust the condom.

I see a mischievous smile on her face and I touch her most intimate part while maintaining contact with her eyes...

"Oh my God... and you're wet too! I knew it!"

"You excite me to death..."
I run a finger over her clit and start massaging it gently, while she moves excited by my touch...
This makes me even more aroused and I can't resist, I have to get inside her, now!I rest my penis on her entrance and gently tap, while my hand continues to make circular movements and she is already panting a lot!
She sends me to the asylum just to feel her like this...
I take it slowly while she holds her breath and I enjoy the sight of her breasts rising and falling following the rhythm of her breathing...

"Oh my God... Yes! This is..." I start moving faster and faster and she bends all the way over the table, increasing the pressure between our bodies.
My hands sink to her hips as I take her from behind and the noise we make now, when our bodies touch, is something erotic to die for!

"Hero... I'm about to come..." She gasps and I feel I am close too.
"Come, come for me baby... I want to hear you!"
I reach down on her to kiss her back and she pulls herself up so we can kiss...
Her tongue searches for mine frantically and with my hand I approach her mouth as I sink deeper and deeper into her...

"Hero I come ..." she says with a hoarse voice, taken by passion.
"I'm coming..." I sigh as we peak panting together.

We both try to catch the breath lost in the last few minutes and slowly I come out of her, then taking the condom to throw it in the trash...
She turns and takes my face in her hands, kissing me passionately...