Chapter 28

The music is heard loud and clear from outside the venue.
We pay the driver and join the other guys who are already waiting for us not far away.
I look around, hoping to meet again those turquoise eyes that made me fall madly in love ...
I know, it is risky to meet Jo now, with as many as 5 people who are constantly scrutinizing me and asking questions in bursts, but I can't wait to be with her!

I take my cell phone and without thinking too much I inform Jo that we have arrived.
I put the phone back in my pocket so I can feel the vibration if she answers or calls me ...
I'm focused only on this, so much so that I don't realize that my friends are already entering the club, followed by the girls ...

"You do not come?" Rose smiles at me, gesturing to follow them and I just nod and join her ...
The venue is even louder than I would have expected.
The lights are soft, interspersed with strong and intermittent lights that prevent us from seeing clearly in front of us.
We proceed one after the other to reach the bar, with no small effort given the amount of people crowding the place.
It will be impossible to find Jo, by now it is almost certain ...
I take a deep breath and let the air out trying to resign myself to the idea that I won't see her again for a few hours.
Perfect.
I know it's not long and it will pass quickly, but I'm still pissed off.
If they saw me with her it would be worse but right now I don't give a damn honestly ...
I want her and only her!

"Would you like to dance?" Christal approaches us smiling as she mentions some dance steps. 

I turn to Felix and see him petrified next to me, I doubt he's breathing.
I nudge him and he wakes up from the daydream he was probably having ...

"What?" He asks confused

"Would you like to dance?" Repeats Christal amused as she sways her hips left and right leaving my friend much more confused than before.

I take Felix by the arm and motion him to go.
He looks at me scared, then takes a deep breath and approaches Christal.
Long last!
I smile as I watch them go away on the track while they exchange a few words that obviously I don't hear, given the crazy confusion.
Suddenly the idea of ​​staying at the resort wasn't that bad.
I could have convinced Jo to follow me.

Oh my God how I miss her!
Where will she be?

Knowing her, she will have found a secluded and much less noisy place where we are now ...

I have to find a way to get out of here without attracting attention.
The boys are waiting for a drink with me at the bar, while the girls are not far in front of us dancing.

I realize that I have lost myself in thoughts about Jo with my gaze fixed on Rose, when I notice that she smiles at me and moves provocatively a few steps away from me.
I look around to be sure that her attention is directed precisely to me and when I am sure, I turn very naturally towards the bar, waiting for my cocktail.
The situation is getting complicated, I don't want to be paranoid like Felix says, but I have the impression that this girl is flirting with me ... or even worse: that she thinks that I am flirting with her !!!

"What are you drinking?" Rose leans against the counter very close to me, so that our arms touch, both with our elbows on the counter.

"A Moscow Mule ..." I smile and nod to the bartender for his attention ...

"Good! I have a strawberry daiquiri ..." she says to the bartender who nods as he begins to prepare our cocktails.

"Will you let me taste it then?" she turns back to me.

"What, sorry?" I look at her questioningly

"Your drink ... I've never taste of it!"

"Ah okay..."