Chapter 17

"Jo are you crazy?" I whisper as she drags me away.

"No, come with me ..." She smiles

"Where are we going?" I look around without understanding where we can be...
The concert ended and she called an Uber almost immediately after.

I thought she wanted to go back to the Resort, but I have no idea where we ended up...

"It is 1.00 a.m..."

"You'll see, you'll like it ..." She stops suddenly in front of a gate and looks at me, as if from this little detail I could understand exactly where she has taken me...

"Field number 1? What does that mean?"

"Wait..." She opens the gate and enters with me, hand in hand...

"Now?"

I look in front of us and see football pitches lit up as if it were day...

"No!" I look at her astonished "Did you take me to play football?"

"Soccer actually, I didn't find the real-" I don't let her finish and I kiss her passionately...

"Hey hey lovebirds! Give yourself a break!" I turn and see Felix with a ball under his arm, dressed in a T-shirt and short shorts "Now we have to tear you up mister Tiffin!"

"You are crazy!" I shake my head "But I like it..." I smile unable to do anything else! I love playing football, at any time!

"You want to tire me out, tell the truth... so afterwards I don't-"
She silences me with a kiss while laughing amused"Don't worry about the after..." she ruffles my hair and pushes me towards Felix "Have fun!"

"FT I left your bag to change you in the locker room..." my friend smiles "Your girlfriend has thought of everything!" he winks at me and starts playing with the ball, waiting for it to reach him...

My girlfriend.

It's nice to hear that, even if we haven't talked about it yet...
It's still nice that my friends consider her my girlfriend...

After a while the others arrive and she sits on the benches with Mia, who greets me from afar.
We spend an hour like this playing, laughing and joking... even if it's practically the middle of the night, we don't care!
It seems to have all the energy in the world and the desire to play is too much to indulge in sleep!

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm literally dying of sleep ..." I take a cup of coffee from the breakfast corner in the Resort room in front of the pool...
We are all around a table like "The Walking Dead" since last night, or rather tonight, we returned at 4.30 a.m...

"In the evening lions and in the morning..." Jamie teases me "I remind you that today at 12.30 you have your first interview ..."

"Hey... I'm not psychologically ready for all this!" I complain about taking a bowl of cereal to take with me to the table...

"Will Dylan be there too?" Jo asks, as sleepy as I am, if not more...
She came to breakfast with sunglasses and took them off now, just to eat...
We both have dark circles that reach the ground...

"Make-up artists will come and fix you up a little later..." Jamie reminds us

"Better be, before You make everyone run away with a zombie look!" Felix teases me, bursting out laughing, followed by everyone else around the table.

"Funny..." I pretend to be offended by his statement, before bursting out laughing too...

"Have you slept at least?" Alex asks amused