💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Start from the beginning

"Yes, tum sahi keh rahi ho. Wo mera baccha nahi hai. Us behaya aurat ne pata nahi kya jaal bichahya hai jo mere ghar wale meri hi nahi mante. Or abbu, wo to use apni ladli mante hai. Jab uski kartut ke baare me pata chalega tab to unhe sadma hi lag jayega." Haroon tsked.

"Ha, lekin hume thoda safely krna hoga. Stairs se niche girne se shayad hi kuch ho. So better, we should give her medicine. But first you have to behave nicely with her. Make her believe that you love her. And discretely do your work. Or ha, medicine dene ke baad use stairs se neeche bhi girana hai." Shazma smiled evilly and suggested.

Haroon was satisfied with this plan and agreed instantly.

Flashback over.

Before coming here, he had bought the medicine and hid it in his closet.

Zariya came with his food and smiled. He too smiled back at her which made her shock.

"Hmm..kya baat hai cake bana hai. Kuch khas tha kya aaj?" Haroon asked while eating his food.

"Hm wo aaj jasmin ka birthday tho. To isliye maine bake kiya." She said blushing. It was the first time, they are talking so normally.

..
..

"I'm sorry meri jaan. Mujhe pata nahi kya hogaya tha. Maine tumpe kha ma kha shak kiya and tumhe blame kiya. I'm sorry. You know na how much I love kids. So batao mujhe when is your next appointment." Haroon asked being all lovely dovely.

"Koi baat nahi haroon ji. Galti ho jati hai. Meri appointment 2 weeks baad hai. Or aap tension na le mai ammi ke saath chali jaungi." She said happy that her husband cares for her.

"Are aise kaise ammi ke saath jaogi. Tumhe to mai khud lekar jaunga. Bas mujhe yaad dila dena" he said and caressed her belly.

Zariya smiled seeing his love for their unborn baby, not knowing that this will be the last smile she will have with him.

..
..

Next day, as per the plan, haroon gave her the juice which contains the pills shazma had asked him to buy. He watched zariya drinking it without questioning.

He somewhere felt bad, but shut it down thinking nothing of it.

..
..

Few hours later, zariya was coming down the stairs when her leg slip and she rolled down the stairs.

"BHABHI......" zainab ran towards zariya watching her slip.

The shout was so loud that all the family members came out.

Zariya was laying at the last stair while her forehead was bleeding and her stomach was paining like someone is stabbing her.

Sameer who was ready to go to his office, came running towards them and saw the scene which clenched his heart. He instantly picked her up and ran towards his car.

All the members came back to reality and ran after them. Breaking many traffic rules, they reached the hospital in 10 minutes.

"Nurse.....nurse....please" sameer didn't know that he was crying by now. Oh How much he love this girl. But he can't do anything except for asking for forgiveness.

Doctors attended her immediately seeing the influential people with her. Dr. asim was one of them.

..
..

"I'm sorry but we couldn't save the baby. The hit was severe." Doctor said sympathetically and patted sameer's shoulder and went away.

While the whole family was saddened with the news. How could in one day, their happiness can be snatched.

"Ammi, hosla rakhe. Hume bhabhi ka khyal bhi rakhna hai. Or phir bhai ko bhi to batana hai." Zainab said holding her mother. Who was not ready to stop her tears.

"Mai...mai kaise bataungi use....wo kya...." she broke down feeling as if she miscarried a child.

"Mami, hum jante hai. But aap sabr kare. Allah sab janta hai. Wo behtar karega." Jasmin said.

She was working here when she got the news that her family is here with a lady in her blood. She instantly came here and the news she got, made her cry out.

"Bhabhi, bacche sach keh rahe hai. Dukh to hai hume bhi. But sabr kare. Aise to zariya ki tabiyat aur bigad jayegi" amal said.

While the nurse who was paid to tell this news to haroon made a call to him and gave him the news he was so waiting for.

When haroon heard this, he was so happy that he hugged shazma who was happy too. Finally they are going to be together.

Not knowing, what sin they did.

Who wants to murder shazma and haroon.
Here is the knife 🗡. Kill him armies.

Sorry for the short chapter, but next chapter will be long one.