𝟖𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

All of the Cullen family's friends say their goodbyes before resuming their own lives

All of the Cullen family's friends say their goodbyes before resuming their own lives. The Denalis opens their doors to Garrett, who gladly accepted to be with Kate. The little Athena makes sure of saying goodbye to everyone in an unforgettable way. Edward looks at his daughter, who says goodbye to Senna and Zafrina when Seth and Embry appear by his side.

-She's gonna be around for a long time, isn't she? - The youngest werewolf looks at the little girl, who shows her gift to Senna one more time.

-A very long time. - Edward smiles at his daughter when she looks at him. - I'm glad she has you two. - He glances at Seth and Embry, who look back at their Imprint.

-Should we start calling you "Dad"? - Embry jokes to the vampire.

-No. - Edward responds, disappearing his smile right away.

-Dad! - Athena runs to her father, who carries and hugs her.

Mackenzie approaches them, holding her daughter's hand. The child touches her mom's cheek and uses her gift on her.

-Yeah, we're gonna be together now. - She assures before hugging her daughter.

Alice, who stays a bit away from the scene, smiles by having a vision of the future.

Athena finds herself in La Push beach. Seth is by her side, holding her waist while Embry holds an unknown girl's.

The girl pulls away from her partner to approach her mother and hug her. Edward smiles at his wife hugging his daughter.

-Have you behaved? - Mack smiles after pulling away.

-Please, Mom. I always do. - The burgundy-stranded girl assures, making her parents laugh.

-Hi, Seth. Hey, Embry. - Mackenzie greets both werewolves, who half-smile at her. Edward hugs his daughter, kissing her head before taking Mackenzie's waist. - You haven't done anything bad, have you? - The burgundy-haired asks her daughter, who smiles innocently.

-Mom, who do you think I am? - Mack arches an eyebrow, smiling.

-You're my daughter. I know you perfectly because you're just like me when I was your age. - Mackenzie reminds, making Athena and Edward laugh.

Alice smiles when the vision finishes while feeling her brother's look on her, who smiles after reading her throughts.

-I forbid you to be with Seth until you're twenty. - Edward tells his daughter, who opens her mouth, outraged.

-Why? - Mackenzie asks with confusion.

-Don't be stupid, Edward! There's a lot of time until it happens! - Alice yells, knowing why the guy said it because Athena's first kiss will be Seth when she's fifteen.