𝟕𝟒. 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

The vampires stop laughing when hearing how the wolves begin following someone through the forest

The vampires stop laughing when hearing how the wolves begin following someone through the forest. Mack glances at her husband before sprinting to where the wolf snarls come from.

Edward quickly calls Carlisle before following his wife along with the Denali coven. They all stop on their tracks by seeing two vampires sitting above come rocks.

-Vladimir, Stefan, you're a long way from home. - Carlisle tells them.

-What are they doing here? - Kate asks, standing behind Carmen, who analyses the strangers.

-We heard the Volturi were moving against you. But that you would not stand alone. - Vladimir glances at Mack.

-We didn't do what we were accused of. - Carlisle affirms.

-We do not care what you did, Carlisle. - Vladimir rolls his eyes.

-We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged. - Stefan smirks.

-It's not our plan to fight the Volturi. - Carlisle assures.

-Shame. Aro's witnesses will be so disappointed. - Vladimir says mockingly.

-They enjoy a good fight. - Stefan chuckles.

-Aro's witnesses? - Eleazar asks Carlisle.

-Aww. Still hoping they'll listen? - Vladimir asks sarcastically.

-If you join us, do you think you'll get what you want when you had a millennium to do it? - Mackenzie crosses her arms. - You've had enough time to confront the Volturi, but you haven't gathered enough members? Or you just don't have the guts?

-What do you know about us? - Vladimir and Stefan glare at her.

-I don't need to know you to know you want the same thing as the Volturi. Power. - Mack announces. - If you came here to talk when we didn't ask for your opinion and get in our way, you better shut your mouths.

The girl looks at the vampires one more time before turning around and disappear

-Your wife has some... temper. - Vladimir mocks.

-I know. But you better do what she says. If you didn't come to help, it's best if you leave. - Edward looks at Carlisle one last time before following Mack.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

-When Aro wants someone from a coven, it's never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime. - Eleazar explains with his arms crossed, remembering the centuries he spent with the Volturi.

-So, he's done this before. - Mackenzie affirms, being taken by the waist by Edward.

-It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern. - The man replies.