𝟏𝟏. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

-Bella! Do you have my Aloe Vera face mask?! -  Mackenzie asks while getting out of her bedroom to walk towards her sister's

She knocks on the door, but doesn't get an answer, so she opens it, finding her older sister, laying down on the bed, sleeping. Mack approaches Bella to tuck her in until hearing how something starts hitting her sister's window. She stays in her place, feeling how the fear overcomes her until looking at Bella, who jumps slightly on her place and wakes up, scared.

-What's that noise? - Bella asks, sleepy.

-I don't know. I'll go check. - Mackenzie says, approaching her sister's window,  where she realises that Jacob's outside. - What the hell are you doing? You scared us.

-This isn't Bella's room? - Jacob asks, confused.

-You wanted to see my sister? - Mackenzie jokes.

-Umm, no. - Mack narrows her eyes for a moment, smirking.

-I'll believe you. I'm sure Bella wants to see you, anyway. - The girl feels how someone hits her on the arm, so she laughs.

Mackenzie stands aside, letting Jacob climb a tree to enter the bedroom through the window.

-Why aren't you more discreet? You almost told Jacob I dreamed about him. - Bella says sarcastically.

-Oh, please, see it as a little help. You both like each other and I'm like... some cupid that tries making you realise what you feel for each other. - Mackenzie says proudly until hearing how someone enters through the window.

-Hey, girls. - Jacob says with half a smile. - Look, I'm sorry...

Bella stops him while Mackenize crosses her arms.

-For what? - Bella asks, staring at him.

-I wish I could explain, but I literally can't. - Jacob walks towards Bella's bed, realisin that she has the dream catcher he gave her for her birthday hanging on the head of the bed. - Have you ever had a secret you couldn't tell anyone? One that wasn't yours to share? Well, that's what it's like for me. But worse. You have no idea how tight I'm bound.

-Well, that's our exact situation, but with the Cullens' secret. The secret's not ours, however we keep it. - Mackenzie explains, getting by her sister's side.

-I hate this. - Bella walks towards Jacob to take him by the cheeks. - I hate what they've done to you.

Jake takes Bella's wrists, noticing the scar of the bite she got. She covers the scar immediately, realising how he gets tense.

-What bothers me the most is that you already know. - He says, standing up from the bed.

Both twins back off by seeing the boy's reaction.