𝟑. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧

As the days passed by, the Swan sisters caught up on each other's lives

As the days passed by, the Swan sisters caught up on each other's lives. Bella told Mack about the Cullens. She didn't believe it at first, but after seeing her sister's scar and certain things that made sense, she believed her... Well, not completely.

Bella, after catching up with her sister, locked herself up in her own world. Charlie and Mackenzie were worried about her given that she almost spoke, she didn't eat, and barely came out of her room. Bella was absent to school for a week along with Mackenzie, but she did it because she had to finish some procedures of her previous school before entering Forks High School.

-Good morning, dad. - Mackenzie says, walking down the stairs while entering the kitchen and approaching her father to give him a small kiss on the cheek.

-Good morning, Mack. Breakfast's ready. - Charlie says, giving her a plate with scarmbled eggs and toast.

-Thanks, dad. - Mackenzie kisses her father's cheek again before sitting down at the round table that's in the kitchen.

Mackenzie sits down and realises there's anther plate with breakfast on the table, but it's perfectly neat. Nobody has touched it.

-And Bella? - Mackenzie asks, taking a sip of her orange juice.

-She doesn't wanna eat and said she wouldn't go to school. - Mackenzie leaves her glass on the table strongly, startling her father.

-That's enough. - Mackenzie stands up angrily and walks up the stairs.

-This'll end badly. - Charlie whispers, serving some coffee in a mug.

Mackenzie tries opening Bella's bedroom door but it's locked.

-Bella, open the door. - Mackenzie starts knocking on the door insistently, knowing her twin can hear her.

-Don't bother me, Mack, I wanna be alone. - The brown haired girl closes her eyes for a moment before speaking again.

-You've been alone enough time. Open the door or I'll break it down. - Mackenzie says, losing patience.

-Leave me alone. - Mackenzie lets go of the doorknob and takes a few steps back.

-Fine, you said it yourself. - Mackenzie says before turning around.

She gets in front of Bella's bedroom door once again and, without thinking it twice, kicks the door strongly. Bella looks away from the window before looking at her door. Mackenzie kicks the door once more time and it snaps open.

-What the hell's wrong with you?! - Bella yells, standing up from her place to get in front of her sister, who breaths heavily.

-I told you that if you didn't open that goddamn door, I'd break it down. You didn't hear me so get on with it. - Mackenzie says, fixing her hair and the pink squared skirt she's wearing.