𝟒𝟖. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

-No, Alice, I don't wanna do it

-No, Alice, I don't wanna do it. - Mackenize leaves the silverware on the table after finishing her food.

-Come on. Taking the garter off the bride is something normal in weddings. - The pixie-haired vampire tries convincing the new Mrs. Cullen.

-Dad already gave us permission. He'll be outside talking with Sue so that he doesn't kill Edward. - Bella smiles, supporting Alice's idea.

-Does Edward agree with this? - Mack asks, crossing her arms.

-Emmett and Jasper are convincing him. - Alice looks at the mentioned ones who find themselves arguing.

The bride stands up and walks through the crowd of guests until arriving at where her husband is who half-smiles at her before taking her by the waist, kissing her lips.

-What did she say? - Emmett asks Alice who immediately shook her head. - Come on, don't be so boring.

-Emmett, it doesn't mean that, if you did it with Rosalie several times, we have to do it. - Mackenzie warns.

-You'll live the atmosphere up that way. - Mack shakes her head once more.

-You know taking the garter off was supposed to and was desired for the bride to lose her purity on the wedding night, right? - She asks the four siblings who try convincing her.

-Then, it's the same in your case. We want you to lose your purity on your wedding night. - The brown-haired opens her mouth, outraged by Emmett's words. - Well, because you married Edward, you may not do it on the first night.

-Stop underestimating me, Emmett. - Edward warns, leaning down to kiss his wife's neck.

-Where's Mom? - Mackenzie asks, knowing her mother is her last hope.

-She agrees. - Bella looks at her mother who's talking to Phil.

-You don't have any other excuse. - Jasper jokes, holding Alice's waist.

-Thank about it this way; you're only getting married once, and it must be unforgettable. - Alice smiles.

-They might marry again, girlie. - Emmett mocks.

-We won't get married ten times like you and Rosalie. - Mackenzie warns.

-It was five times, girl. - Emmett rolls his eyes.

-Will you do it? - Alice asks, excited.

Mack looks at her husband who leans down to kiss her lips, making her smile.

-I'll do it only if you want to. - Edward says after pulling away.

-Fine. - Alice appauds excitedly along with Bella while Jasper and Emmett high-five.