𝟐𝟗. 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫

Mackenzie enters the house and stays in front fo the door for a few seconds until her father appears, slightly angry

-You know, Edward could at least respect meal times. - The brown haired girl grimaces while lightly shaking her head.

The girl walks towards the living room to leave her backpack there.

-I was with Jacob. - Mack explains while watching how her father opens his mouth, slightly surprised by her words.

-Your sister told me you didn't go to school by talking to Jacob. - The brown haired girl nods slowly.

-Yeah, we had to fix a misunderstanding but I think things got worse. - The girl admits.

Charlie can't reply because someone knocks on the door. Mackenzie grimaces and walks towards the front door.

-I'll be in the kitchen. - The man says, knowing his daughter must speak to her partner.

Mack opens the door, finding Edward who has a worried expression.

-I've been worrying about you. - The guy admits right after the door opens.

-I was perfectly safe in the reservation. - Mackenzie explains, realising Edward lightly shakes his head and that his eyes aren't golden anymore, they have a intimidating black colour.

-I almost broke the treaty to make sure if... - Edward freezes, analysing the inside of the house.

-I know I smell like Jacob but... - The guy quickly shakes his head and the girl makes herself aside, letting him in.

-No, something's wrong. - Edward says while walking up the stairs.

Mackenzie takes off her jacket and closes the door before following him. The boy enters his partner's bedroom, realising that the bedsheets are unsettled and the wardrobe is open.

-Mack? - Bella asks, entering the room.

-Someone's been in here. - Edward affirms.

Mackenzie stays silent until realising there's an empty hook along with her underwear drawer being open.

-Bella, have we done the laundry? - The brown haired girl asks, confused.

-No, that's tomorrow. - Bella says confusedly while crossing her arms.

-Someone's been looking through my underwear and my wardrobe. - Mack walks towards the drawer, realising that all of her underwear is unsettled. - Somebody looked through my stuff.

Mackenzie closes the drawer and approaches the wardrobe and realize that there's a dress missing.

-Damn it. - Edward whispers after realising what's going on before exiting the house.