𝟒𝟐. 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

-You first need to have my sister's permission, and then my father's

-You first need to have my sister's permission, and then my father's. - Mack takes Edward by the neck who immediately takes her by the waist.

-Do you think she'll take it well? - The brown-haired girl thinks for a moment before smiling.

-She certainly will. You know she loves Jacob. It shouldn't bother her. - She assures, kissing Edward's lips.

-Mackenzie, I gotta go see Jacob! Hurry up! - Bella yells from the living room, waiting for her sister and future brother-in-law.

-We have to go down. Nothing bad will happen. - Mackenzie assures, grabbing Edward's hand and exiting his bedroom.

They both walk down the stairs until arriving at the living room where Bella is using her phone with a smile on her face.

-Bella. - The oldest twin looks up from her phone to her sister.

-What is it, Mack? What did you wanna tell me? - Bella asks, putting her phone away.

-It's something you may take well or you may take it badly and hate me for life. - Mack warns, getting nervous.

-What is it, then? - Bella asks, confused.

Mackenzie glances at her partner who nods, half-smiling at her. The youngest Swan sister approaches her twin to extend her left hand. Bella frowns and shakes Mack's hand.

-Pleasure? - Bella laughs awkwardly.

-No, Silly. Look at my hand. - Mackenzie laughs.

The oldest twin laughs along with her and grabs her sister's hand to analyse it. They stay silent for several seconds until Bella widens her eyes with surprise.

-Is this what I'm thinking about? - She carefully touches Mack's engagement ring.

The youngest Swan half-smiles at her and nods slowly. Bella shrieks in excitement and immediately approaches Mackenzie to hug her.

-Congrats, Little Sis! - Bella strongly hugs Mack who smiles and returns the hug.

-Aren't you mad? - Mack asks after pulling away.

-Why would I be? - Bella asks, confused.

-Well, because I'm literally gonna marry your ex-boyfriend. - Mack glances at Edward who raises his eyebrows.

-I don't have any reason to get mad, Mack. You know I'm with Jacob and i know you're Edward's blood singer. - Bella grabs her sister's hands with half a smile.

-I love you, Bella. - Mackenzie whispers before hugging her twin.

-I love you, too, Mack. - Bella responds her sister's hug.