𝟒𝟎. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

-Love! - Edward has intentions of approaching his fiancé, but Victoria starts fighting him

-It could've been by the good way. - Riley sneeres, making pressure on Mackenzie's neck.

The brown-haired girl took his wrist, making a karate chop, making him let her go.

-Don't you ever touch me again. - She warns, without letting him go.

Riley takes her legs and sends her away, making her head hit against a rock. Seth comes out from the forest ripping the vampire's hand off who screams in agony. Victoria gets away from Edward and starts running, wanting to escape.

-You just want to finish Mack! Am I right?! - Edward yells, making the red-head stop on her tracks.

He approaches Mackenzie, helping her up and revising if nothing had happened to her. Victoria looks back at the couple, feeling how her anger grows.

-You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James! - He gets away from his partner after leaving a tender caress on her hand. - When I tore him to pieces! When I turned him into ash!

Mack shakes her head by seeing how the red-head starts shaking in anger.

-When I turned him into nothing. - Victoria runs towards Edward, making them both fall to the ground.

She quickly stands up and has intentions of grabbing Mackenzie, but she dodges her hand and kicks her chest that makes Edward throws her away from them. The red-head climbs a tree after glancing at the human who glances at Edward before approaching Riley who fights with Seth.

Mackenzie takes Riley by the neck, immediately taking him away from Seth who tries standing up after the kick he received from the vampire. Edward throws the pine tree where Victoria was down, making Mack fall to the ground along with Riley. The red-head has intentions of attacking the human, but Edward prevents it.

Mack gets on top of Riley and grabs his head to hit it several times against the snow.

-Victoria does not love you! - She cries, still hitting him.

The brown-haired boy growls, and grabs her to throws her far away. He runs towards Edward who fights with Victoria. Edward is about to rip her head off, but Riley gets behind him, and tries ripping Edward's head off.

Mackenzie stands up in a daze and feeling pain in many parts of her body, but realises Edward is about to lose against Riley and Victoria. The human grabs a sharp stone and cuts her arm. The blood falls on the snow, and catches the attention of the two blood-red eyed vampires who look up at her.

Mack lets the stone fall to the snow and keeps standing up. Riley approaches her with a smile. The girl gathers all her strength and, ignoring the pain in her arm, makes a karate chop out of him, kneels him before her and rips his arm off. The brown-haired girl falls to the ground at the same time as Seth bites Riley's shoulder.