𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

Mackenzie opens her eyes, and looks arround, realising she can see tiny particles in the air

Mackenzie opens her eyes, and looks arround, realising she can see tiny particles in the air. She sits on the hospital bed, and analyses her surroundings. She lifts up her hand, noticing she recovered muscular mass, and her skin turned pale.

-Mack. - The mentioned one looks at the owner of the voice, finding her husband.

The girl smiles, and stands up to start walking slowly towards him. Edward extends his hand, and Mack takes it, rubbing his arm at the same time as he rubs hers. Mackenzie's hand gets to her husband's chest while Edward's hand gets to his wife's cheek.

Mackenzie looks up, and stares at Edward, who has a smile on his face, looking adoringly at the new vampire.

-Love, you're so beautiful. - Mack smiles, enchanted by his words, closing her eyes, enjoying his touch on her cheek. - We're the same temperature now.

Mackenzie chuckles, holding her husband's hand that on her cheek. She takes his other hand, and they both approach a full body mirror that's in the library. Mack smiles seeing she looks just like before, but her hair has the tips and some strands of a burgundy colour.

Mack looks at her husband through the mirror before turning around, facing him. The girl takes him by the neck, strongly hugging him. Edward grunts in pain by feeling the strength his wife uses.

-M-Mack... - Edward says with difficulty, making his wife open her eyes. - You're a lot stronger than I am right now.

The girl slowly pulls away from him, letting him reincorporate, grinning. The married couple faces one another.

-Don't you break me. - Edward smirks, making his wife laugh.

The vampire girl grabs her husband's lower back, pulling him to her with a triumphant smile, making him laugh.

-I love you. - The newborn whispers, still staring at her husband.

-And I love you. - Edward stops smiling, imagining he wouldn't see, or be by his wife's side.

Mackenzie stands on her tiptoes to attach her lips to his, demonstrating how she's missed him given that she has been unconcious for almost a week. Mr. and Mrs. Cullen kiss with a certain passion, until Mack pulls away, remembering her daughter.

-Athena. - The newborn reminds, making Edward smile.

-She... she's incredible. - He admits, making his wife smile.

-Where is she? I have to see her. - Mack has intentions of exiting the library, but Edward holds her waist, stopping her.

-Wait. Wait. - The girl frowns at him, confused. - You, first, need to control your thirst. Bella's here.