𝟔𝟐. 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭

Rosalie finds herself sat on a couch infront of the fireplace, holding little Athena, who frowns at her given that she's not her mother

Outside the Cullen house hold, Embry makes a decision to avenge Mack's death. He glances at the left before standing up and enter the house living room, where the baby is. Seth has intentions of following him, but Leah takes him by the arm.

-I won't allow him to do something insane. It's not the baby's fault. - Seth lets go off his sister's grip abruptly.

-Seth. Seth. - Leah tries stopping him, but he continues his way, ignoring her.

The youngest Clearwater enters the Cullens' house with his sister behind, heading to the living room. There, they start approaching the baby. Seth grabs Embry's arm, making him walk away.

-The baby's isn't guilty of anything, Embry. - Seth pushes the mentioned one away.

-She killed Mack. - Embry mumbles.

-It's an innocent baby. She knows nothing about what's going on. It's not her fault that... - Seth stops talking when seeing little Athena, who looks at him with curiosity.

-Seth. - Leah looks at the baby, noticing she moves uncomfortably in Rosalie's arms.

Embry frowns at Seth, until realising how his body reacts to the baby's look. Imprinting is like gravity. Your center changes. Suddenly, it's not the earth that hold you down. You'd do anything, be anything he or she may need.

A friend. A brother. A protector.

Seth smiles, lost in his own world. In his own thoughts, to be exact.

-This'll end in a tragedy. - Embry and Leah whispers in unison, imagining how Mack and Edward will react.

Edward looks at his wife, trying to reannimate her, but hears Sam and the entire pack's thoughts. They're coming to the Cullen mansion with only one thing in mind... Kill little Athena.

-Alice! Jasper! - He calls his siblings before llooking back at his wife. He leans down and kisses her forehead before pulling away to look at her. - She'll be okay. Nothing will happen to her. - He assures before turning around and exit the library to go with his siblings.

When being in the living room, Rosalie approaches him with the baby in her arms while Alice and Jasper appear behind her.

-What's wrong, Edward? - Rosalie asks, confused.

-The pack's coming to kill Athena. - Alice looks at a certain point of the living room before looking back at his brother.

-We'll have to fight. - They all nod, and Rosalie takes the baby to Edward's bedroom for her to sleep.

Edward has intentions of following Alice and Jasper, but stops on his tracks after hearing Seth's thoughts.

He sprints to the youngest werewolf to break his arm, and push him to a wall in the living room. He glares at Seth, who gasps in pain.

-I'll deal with you later. And I don't think Mackenzie will take this very well. - Edward warns before walking to the house entrace along with his siblings.

They walk quickly down the stairs, facing the forest from where the wolves appear.

-We're outnumbered. - Jasper says after counting the wolves.

-By a lot. - Alice agrees, analysing the pack.

-I won't let them hurt my family. - Edward affirms, having his wife and daughter as motivation.

Sam snarks at the vampires before running towards them, starting a fight. Edward confronts Sam while his siblings confront Paul and Quil. The three vampires are defeated by the wolves, but Esme and Carlisle prevent Sam from killing Edward. Jasper, seeing the intentions of killing his adoptive parents, he jumps over Sam to defeat him. Emmett starts fighting with the wolves, quickly defeating them.

Jacob appears in his wolf form, and decides to attack Jared, who's above Alice with intentions of killing her. The Cullen family gathers at a certain point after making the wolves get away. Seth, Leah, and Embry get out of the house, facing the pack.

-Enough! It's over! - Leah yells, facing Sam.

-If you kill her, you kill me! - Seth screams, getting defensive.

Sam throws the Clearwaters away, but they transform in the air at the same time, and approach the alpha, who starts walking backwards.

-Seth imprinted. - Edward explains after reading the wolves' discussion. - They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law.

The vampires notice how Sam leaves footprint on the ground before turning around and leave along with the whole pack. Both Seth and Leah turn to look at the Cullens, who half-smile at them, thankful for their help.

-Mackenzie? - Carlisle asks his son.

Edward stays silent before lightly shaking his head. Carlisle approaches him to giev him a strong hug.

-Son, and the baby? - Esme asks.

Edward looks at his foster mother, and smiles, remembering his daughter.

-It's a girl, Esme. Her name's Athena. - The woman smiles excitedly before approaching her son and hug him strongly.

The Cullen family enters the house while the three wolves stay outside. Carlisle and Edward head to the library for the father to check his daughter-in-law, certain she will wake up.

 Carlisle and Edward head to the library for the father to check his daughter-in-law, certain she will wake up

SETH IS ATHENA'S IMPRINTER. HE'S LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE WOLF.

Well, it's already 10:00 pm here is Peru, sooooo I gotta go to sleep. Tomorrow I have school. *cries*

Marathon 3/3 😎❤️