𝟒𝟏. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

Mackenzie received a scold from Alice and Rosalie along with her sister who stayed at Billy's house

Mackenzie received a scold from Alice and Rosalie along with her sister who stayed at Billy's house. Mack managed to get free from them after many explanations and promising she won't hurt herself that way again.

-I have to go see him, Baby. - Mack whispers after pulling away from Edward's lips who finds himself holding her waist.

-Can't you go tomorrow? - Edward pouts.

-I promised to see him today, Batman. I swear I won't take long. - The brown-haired girl assures, leaving a small kiss on his lips.

-Well, then... go. - He whispers, still pouting.

-You gotta convince Alice not to say anything about the compromise. - The girl reminds her partner who nods immediately.

-Yeah, you're right. Did Bella find out? - Mack shook her head immediately.

-No, she focused more on my wound than on the engagement ring. Actually, she was trying to calm Jacob down. - Edward nods slowly. - You know we have to tell your family and my parents. It could be one of these days.

-We'll arrange it someday and I'll formally ask your parents for their blessing. - Mackenize nods, gladly receiving the vampire's kisses.

-What if my dad doesn't give us his blessing? - She mocks.

-Mmm, I'd kidnap you and we'd get married secretly, but I think Alice would kill me before. - The both laugh, knowing Alice is capable of doing so.

-But it wouldn't be kidnap if I agree to go with you. - Edward smiles by Mack's words and leans down to kiss her lips. - I love you.

-Say it again. - Edward whispers, closing his eyes, still smiling.

-I love you, Edward Cullen. - Mackenzie grins.

-I love you so much, Mack. I don't know what I'd become without you. - He admits, hugging his partner.

-Your life would be too boring and you'd probably still date my sister. - Mack admits. The guy quickly shakes his head, hiding his face on her neck.

-No. I only want you. - The brown-haired girl laughs and tries pulling away from him.

-Baby, I gotta go. - Mackenzie says, stroking Edward's hair at the same time as he rubs her back.

-No. I don't want you to. - The girl laughs amusingly by the vampire's chaildish behavior, but it makes her heart melt of cuteness.

-Love, I promise not to take long but I must see Embry. - Edward leaves a small kiss on her neck before pulling away.

-All right. Call me if anything happens. - Mack nods slowly, leaving a small peck on her partner's lips.

-I promise your car will be okay and will return safe and sound. - Mackenzie says, opening Edward's car door.