𝟔𝟎. 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Jacob, Seth, Leah, and Embry arrive at a part of the forest where they know they'll find some members of the pack

-Jake, they're coming! - Seth yells, breathing heavily after following Jacob.

-I know. - Jake quickly turns to look at them.

-We should phase. We can't protect ourselves like this. - Leah suggests, standing by her brother's side.

-They'll see it as a threat. - Embry explains, looking at the forest. - I want to talk! It'd be easier if I could hear you, too!

The only they hear is the silence before that some members of the pack appear from in between the trees. Paul spits on the soil, but without looking away from Jacob and Embry.

-This isn't your territory anymore. How's the new family working out? - Paul asks sarcastically.

-You done? - Jacob asks, tired of Paul's attitude.

-You coming home, Jake? - Quil asks.

-Not until we finish this. - Embry affirms.

-What do you mean? - Paul asks.

-We want Sam to take back Leah and Seth. - Jacob says, sure about his words.

-What?! - Leah takes a step forward.

-No way! - Seth imitates his sister's actions.

-Quiet. - Jacob glances back at them before looking back at Paul, who smiles. - We want them safe. And we want this over.

At another part of the woods, Emmett, Esme, and Carlisle run through the forest, searching for the blood that Mackrnzie needs if she delivers tomorrow. Sam gets alert immediately, and starts running along with another member of the pack.

-We need Sam to wait until Mackenzie's been separated from the problem. - Embry says.

-You mean until she's dead. - Paul takes a step forward.

-Ease up, Paul. - Jared begs, tired of hearing Paul's complains.

-Then what? - Paul asks Embry.

-Tell Sam that when the moment comes, I'll be the one to destroy it. - Embry shows confidence, surprising Jacob along withe Clearwater siblings.

-Embry. - Seth begs, without believing his words.

-I'm the only one who can. They trust me. - Paul smiles by Embry's idea.

'The wolves manage to defeat Esme, and surround her after seeing she fell on the floor. The woman quickly stands back up, and gets in defensive, until the wolves are defeated by Emmett. Carlisle approaches his wife, and helps her to keep running. Emmett follows them, jumping to the other side of the forest, leaving the wolves behind. Seeing how the Cullens leave, they start howling to call the rest of the pack.