𝟕. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Days passed by, and the Swan sisters stayed with Jacob every afternoon after school

Days passed by, and the Swan sisters stayed with Jacob every afternoon after school. Bella managed to forget Edward bit by bit, she was more focused on what she had to do for the motorcycles to work. She felt calm and complete while hanging out with Mackenzie and Jacob.

Charlie and Mackenzie felt calm by seeing how Bella got better, the nightmares stopped so nights would be calm for the Swans.

Jacob stops revising the breaks of the motorcycle before getting out of his workshop along with the Swan girls.

-Quil keeps asking you to come over. I think he likes you a little too much. - Jacob tells Mackenzie, who frowns, confused.

-Oh, well, I'm really not into the whole cougar thing. - The brown haired girl jokes.

-What's up with you and age? How old was that Cullen guy anyway? - Mackenzie's smiles fades away by seeing how Bella stops smiling before looking down.

That exact night, like at 1:00 AM, Bella wakes up, screaming by having one of her many nightmares again. Both Mackenzie and Charlie storm into her bedroom, scared and try to calm her down.

-Bella, Bella. - Mackenzie sits by her side while waking her up.

Bella opens her eyes, scared and confused. She looks at her father and sister for a moment before sighing of relief.

-I thought this thing was starting to work, but... I guess not. - Charlie admits, pointing at the dream catcher that Bella has hung up on the head of her bed.

-You okay? - Mackenzie asks, taking her sister's hand.

Bella nods, staying silent.

-Can I ask you something? Hanging out with Jacob. That seema to take your mind off things, doesn't it? - Charlie asks his first daughter, who nods slowly. - You know, sometimes you gotta learn to love what's good for you. You know what I mean?

The Swan twins glance at each other before looking back at their father and shake their heads slowly.

-What do I know? I'm just a terminal bachelor. Famous ladies' man. - Mackenzie starts laughing after hearing her father's words.

-Dad, you're everything but that. - She jokes, making him and her sister laugh.

-Okay. I'll go to bed. I love you. - Charlie smiles before before leaning down and kissing Mackenzie's forehead and repeat his actions with Bella, who layed down back on her bed.

-I think Jacob's good for you, Bella, you looked calmer when we're with him, you could sleep well and always had a smile. You were the old Bella, but now... - Mackenzie stays quiet, without knowing how to express it properly.

-I know, I'm back being the depressed Bella who's ex dumped her. - The older sister smiles.

-I know you've had a hard time forgetting him, but I think you must give the chance to someone else. Don't waste your time waiting for somebody that isn't worth it. - Mackenzie says firmly, caressing her sister's hair, who nods slowly.