𝟗. 𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐚

-I swear I saw something in the woods

-I swear I saw something in the woods. - The Swan sisters walk towards the table where their friends are, but Bella stops for a moment, looking at the Cullens' table that's completely empty.

-You're gonna go back to that table? - Mackenzie asks, looking at her twin.

-No, I've suffered enough for Edward. I don't wanna see him or his family. - Bella says firmly before walking along with her sister towards the table where their friends are.

-Baby, I believe you. - Eric replies, taking Angela's hand.

-No, he doesn't. He's just trying to get lucky. - Jessica says, smirking.

Mackenzie rolls her eyes after hearing what Jessica said.

-In your dreams. - Angela tells Eric, who glares at Jessica, who laughs. - It was jet black and huge. On all fours, it was still taller than a person. A bear, maybe?

-Or an alien. You're lucky you didn't get probed. - Mike says, making everyone but Jessica laugh.

-You're not the only one who saw it. Our dad's been getting reports at the station. Like, five hikers have been killed by some bear, but they can't find it. - The Swan sisters say, leaving their lunch on the tables, catching thier friends' attention.

Jessica analyses the Swans before looking back at her food.

-Last time you clowns doubt my girlfriend. - Eric says. Mackenzie can't help but laugh while watching how Angela crosses her arms, outraged.

-Bella. - The Swan sisters switch their gaze to Mike, who swallows nervously. - I was just wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me.

Mackenzie smiles and elbows her sister, who glares at her for a moment before looking back at Mike with half a smile.

-Sure, why not? - The brown haired girl says, making him smile with excitement.

-We could check out Love Spelled Backwards Is Love. You know, it's a dumb title, but it's a romantic comedy and... - Bella shakes her head immediately after hearing the words love and romantic.

-No. No romance. - Mackenzie pouts and leans at the side, getting near her sister.

-You're so boring. But you aren't escaping this one because we'll go see it on another day. - She whispers, earning a small pinch from Bella.

-How about... Face Punch? That's an action movie. - Bella recommends. Mackenzie lets out a small giggle but covers it by coughing.

-Okay. - Mike whispers with half a smile.

-Should we invite a bunch of people to go? A friends night out. - Bella says. Mack starts shaking her head lightly and keeps eating her lunch. - Guys, do you want to go see Face Punch with us?