𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up

-When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronat, president, or, in my case, a princess. - Jessica says with half a smile on the microphone.

In the audience, many graduates and parents laugh. Mackenzie smiles and lets Edward interlocks his hand with hers.

-When we were ten, they asked again. We answered rock star, cowboy or, in my case, a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this? - Jess stays silent for a moment while smirking. - "Who the hell knows?"

Everybody laughs and starts applauding, proving her right who laughs as well. Mackenzie looks at Bella who's sitting beside her and gives her half a smile.

-This isn't the time to make hard-and-fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love... a lot. - Mack looks at Edwad who looks back and winks at her. - Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask what we want to be, we won't have to guess... We'll know.

Everyone in the audience starts applauding while Jessica smiles, coming down from stage. The Principal starts calling the students by their last names. Mackenzie applauds when Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett receive their diplomas.

-Do you think they'll make another graduation cap portrait? - Mack asks Bella, still applauding.

-Most likely, yeah. - The oldest twin jokes. Both sisters laugh and keep applauding while their schoolmates approach the stage.

-Mackenzie and Isabella Swan. - Both twins stand up in unison and start walking towards the dais.

Charlie stands up immediately by seeing how his daughter receive their diplomas. He smiles, feeling amazingly proud of them. Both girls shake hands with the Principal before shaking hands with their teachers.

-It is given to the student Mackenzie Marie Swan the certification for the student of the year with an average of a hundred. - The mentioned one looks at her older sister who smiles proudly.

Mackenzie approaches the Principal once again, receiving the certificate until looking back at the public, finding her father who applauds proudly. The Swan girls get off the stage at the same time, but Mack feels how she's held by the waist. The brown haired girl slightly screams but returns Edward's hug. The guy places his partner down, leaving her in front of him and leaves a small kiss on her lips.

-I'm so proud of you, Love. - The girl smiles and closes her eyes, enjoying his touch on her cheek.

-Mack. - The mentioned one pulls away from Edward to turn around and find her twin who's bby Jacob's side.