𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

Mackenzie lets Edward play with her hair while they talk about the wedding

Mackenzie lets Edward play with her hair while they talk about the wedding. He leans in to kiss her lips multiple times, making her laugh. But that doesn't stop her from respong every one of them.

-Within three years? - He asks after pulling away from his fiancé.

-Yeah. Well, three years and a half. It's what my career lasts. - Mack grabs his hand, playing with his fingers. - Alice with plan the wedding along with Rosalie and Esme.

-Yeah, I'm sure they can. - Edward jokes, staring at Mackenzie who half-smiles at him.

-Do you agree with it being after graduation? - The guy smiles and nods.

-Of course, Angel. - Mack smiles and leans in to kiss his lips. - But, are you sure you wanna let Alice plan the wedding? The tiara, the dress, the reception, the invitaions, the guest list? Can you imagine who she's gonna invite?

They both laugh, knowing Alice is capable of inviting the entire town of Forks.

-She seems very esthusiasctic with the idea along with Esme and Rosalie. Bella and I will take charge of the invitations and, well, they must ask my permission for the dress. - Mack thinks about what wil her wedding dress will be like. - Even though it's most probable I will choose it.

-Why are you doing this, Angel? - Edward caresses her The girl's cheek who frowns.

-The wedding? - The guy shakes his head and keeps caressing his fiancé's cheek.

-You're trying to make everyone else happy, but you're already giving too much. - Mack gets closer to him, kissing his lips.

-That's not true, Love. I felt incomplete at somepoint of my life. I felt like there was a part of me missing. But when I met you, I felt different. - Edward admires her face with half a smile. - I've had to face death, loss, and pain in your world. But that made me stronger because it's my world, too.

-It's where you belong. - The vampire assures, kissing her lips. - So it's not juat about me?

Mackenzie laughs and shakes her head.

-No, sorry, Baby. - The guy smiles and grabs her face to kiss her. - I wanna be with you in every way humanly possible.

Edward lays his forehead on Mack's, and they both close their eyes, smiling.

-Starting with a wedding? - He smiles, but she grimaces.

The girl leans in to kiss her fiancé's lips before standing up, getting infront of him.

-No. Actually, we need to do something more difficult and maybe even dangerous first. - Edward looks at her confusedly. - We have to tell my father.