𝟔𝟕. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫

Start from the beginning

-Seth, Embry! Come back here! - Jacob orders, following them.

The three werewolves exit the house. Embry goes to his motorcycle, quickly starting it. Seth looks back at Jacob, extending his hand.

-The keys of your motorbike. - The youngest wolf orders.

-I'm not giving you my keys. - Jacob states.

Seth grunts before starting to search inside Jake's jacket. He grabs the keys of the motorcycle and runs to it.

-Wanna go for our daughter? - Edward asks his wife, trying to distract her.

Mack nods and, along with her husband, they go outside of the house, where their baby girl is. The little one extends her arms to her parents for them to hold her. Mackenzie carries the little Athena with a smile, leaving several kisses on her cheek, making her laugh. Edward smiles and and approaches his daughter to leave multiple kisses on her head.

-How did my beautiful princess behave? - Mack makes an esquimo kiss with Athena, who starts laughing.

Edward takes Mackenzie's waist while they both play with their daughter. The little one moves her tiny hands, revealing small flames that, seconds later, disappear.

Mack hesitates for a moment before lightly moving her fingers, showing some flames, which make the baby laugh, making all the adults smile tenderly.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

Seth and Embry get off the motorbikes in front of Charlie's house. They have intentions of going up the stairs to knock on the door, but they hear how someone chops wood. Both werewolves walk into the forest, finding Charlie chopping wood.

-Hey. You heard anything? - Charlie asks, watching both boys approaching him.

-Charlie, Mack is... - The man frowns at how Embry can't finish the sentence.

-No. No, she's not. - Charlie's voice starts breaking while he walks backwards.

-No! She's fine. She's back home and she's feeling better. - Embry assures, making the man sigh in relief.

-You scared me. Why didn't you say so? - Charlie walks past Seth and Embry, tapping on the youngest boy's shoulder.

He has intentions of heading to his house to take his car keys, but stops, hearing Seth speak.

-Charlie, there's something you need to see first. - Seth doubts if it's a good idea or not.

-I need to see Mack. - The man has intentions of leaving, but the boy speaks again.

-Look, in order for Mack to get better, she had to... change. - Embry says doubtfully.

-What do you mean, "change"? - Charlie asks, confused.

-Here goes nothing. - Seth takes his jacket off, throwing it to the ground.

Embry frowns at him, not knowing exactly what he's doing. He just walks backwards by seeing the boy so determined.

-What the hell are you doing? - Charlie asks.

Seth takes his t-shirt off, revealing his bare chest.

-You don't live in the world you think you do. - The youngest wolf takes his shoes off.

-Seth, hold up. - Embry shakes his head, knowing what's about to happen.

-Seth... put your clothes on, would you? - Charlie turns around with the intention of leaving.

-This may seem strange. Really strange... But stranger things happen every day. Trust me. - The man turns to look at Seth, who unbuttons his pants.

The youngest werewolf pulls his pants down along with his underwear, so Embry and Charlie look away immediately. Seth starts breathing with difficulty, feeling how the heat runs through his body.

Charlie falls to the ground, horrified by seeing a gigantic wolf in front of him. Embry closes his eyes, lightly shaking his head. The man starts getting away on the floor, fearing that the wolf might do something to him.

Seth leans down before Charlie, demonstrating he won't hurt him. Embry covers his face with his hands, closing his eyes and cursing internally.

-Jacob and Sam are gonna kill us. - He whispers, watching how Seth leans down in front of Charlie.

 - He whispers, watching how Seth leans down in front of Charlie

I'll update twice today by not posting yesterday. I was just really tired and was distracted by listening to music.

Go check out my Pinterest account which is also miche_diggory
There are Twilight memes and pictures of my gorgeous Rob Pattinson.

I don't know why the fuck I always use that username on my social media. Maybe because it's easier for me to rememeber.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory