𝟔𝟒. 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

Mackenzie starts feeling a burn in her throat. She grunts in slight pain, and places a hand on her neck, feeling Edward's look on her.

-Yeah, you need to hunt. - The newborn feels how her senses sharpen after hearing his words.

Mack groans, still feeling the burn in her throat. The girl exits the house through the balcony of the library, without waiting for her husband. Edward follows her after seeing the direction by which she went. The newborn looks around, fascinated, dodging the tree branches with agility.

-This is amazing! - She yells, without holding it in.

Edward reaches her, getting by her side for a moment before outrunning her. Mack increases her speed, outrunning him once in awhile, but he's faster than her. The newborn notices how her husband jumps over a waterfall. Without holding back, she keeps running, until taking an impulse, and jump. She gets to the other side without a single drop of water on her. She loses sight of him, until he appears infront of her. Edward stops her by taking her by the waist and pulling her to his chest.

-Hey. - Mack complains, having intentions of continuing to run.

-Close your eyes. - Edward smiles. Mackenzie glances at her husband before closing her eyes. The guy turns her around, leaving her back against his chest. The newborn with some burgundy hair strands smiles, waiting for her husband to say something. - What do you hear? - Mack stays silent, sharpening her hearing.

She starts hearing a squirrel eating, an owl, some birds flying, until hearing steps along with a heartbeat. Mackenzie opens her eyes immediately, certain that it's a deer. She quickly gets away from Edward to approach the animal, who's very busy drinking water.

The girl looks at her husband as if asking for permission. Edward nods with a smile, enchanted to see her hunt for the first time. Mack has intentions of jumping over the deer, but feels a blow of wind, which distracts her.

Her instincts sharpen even more, letting Mack hear how somebody climbs a mountain, she hears a heart beating rapidly, until smelling the scent of human blood.

-Mack, don't. - The girl groans in frustration, and runs away, following the scent of human blood.

The newborn arrives at the mountain, and looks up, seeing a man climbing. She smiles, and starts running up the mountain, not caring if her husband follows her or not. She has only one thing in mind: killing that man and drink his blood.

Mackenzie keepe climbing, until arriving at a plat surface. She has intentions of continuing to climb, but stops on her tracks when hearing Edward's voice.

-Love, stop. - Mack looks at him, feeling an inmense burn in her throat, which starts making her mad. - I'm so sorry, I didn't know there'd be people in the forest.

Mack looks at the man, who keeps climbing, without realising he was about to be killed by a vampire.

-I-I have to get out of here. - She says roughly, regaining sanity, not wanting to kill the human anymore.

-I can help you. - The girl looks at him before jumping into the forest, without having anything in mind. Edward smirks, and approaches the edge, watching how his wife runs through the woods, returning to where the deer is. - Or not.

Mackenzie stands behind a tree, watching the deer, who's distracted. She hears the snarl of an animal that catches the newborn's attention immediately. A leopard. She looks at the deer, figuring the leopard's intentions out, and makes a quick decision. The girl takes an impulse, and jumps over the leopard, preventing it from killing the deer. The feline starts growling and snarling loudly, searching for freedom, but Mack growls.

The newborn leans down, starting to suck the leopard's blood, killing him instantly. She feels how the burn in her throat disappears after a few seconds. The girl closes her eyes with satisfaction, and leaves the dead animal on the ground. She realises how her husband admires her from afar with a small smile. Mackenzie approaches him, without realising that her dress ripped a little, showing her left thigh a bit more.

Edward grabs his wife's waist, staring at her lips that have traces of fresh blood. Mack smiles, passing her tongue over her lips, wiping some blood traces off, but not completely.

-You're so beautiful, Mackenzie. - The mentioned one smiles, letting her husband kiss her while they both enjoy the taste of animal blood.

 - The mentioned one smiles, letting her husband kiss her while they both enjoy the taste of animal blood

WE'RE BACK BITCHEEEEEEESSSS. I WANTED TO POST YESTERDAY, BUT I WAS TIRED 'CAUSE I CAME BACK HOME FROM MY GRANDMA'S.

I ALSO WANTED TO POST ON THE WEEKEND, BUT, ON SATURDAY, I HAD TO GO TO THE PRESENTATION OF MY GRANDPA'S BOOK. AND, ON SUNDAY, I JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME.

Well, here we are. On the last part of this story.

Here's Mackenzie's burgundy hair colour:

Anyways, I you've enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you've missed me

Anyways, I you've enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you've missed me. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory