"Look at me, metolla."

Her hazel eyes slowly drift up toward him. For some reason, her tired, flushed face with expressive unfocused doe-eyes made her more delicious and alluring. God, she was a hot mess.

"You want me to stop? Are you sure about that?" He leaned in and cupped her cheek, their lips brushed against each other. "I think you can last a little longer." And with that, he kissed her.

The burn of his lips against hers left an elevated thrill and pleasure through Blair. She weakly kissed him back and, strangely enough, craved even more of it. Her hips began to move around with his cock still inside her, wanting to cause friction, and altogether betrayed the words mentioned earlier.

Suddenly, his kisses became more fervent and greedy, to where she didn't know what to do with it. His tongue lick, nibbled and sucked on her lips until they became tender and swollen. He then slammed back into her. Each thrust was more fierce than the other, causing Blair's coherent mind and thoughts to be incapable of any logical reason.

She broke the kiss, not able to withstand all this. "Ah... Pull it out. I-It's too deep..."

But he pushed her thighs towards her, making an even deeper penetration. Blair covered her mouth and suppressed her voice.

"Shhh... Until I'm done with you, you take what I give you, metolla."

Ameo moved her hand away from her lips, wanting to hear her voice. He lowered his position and embraced her; he kissed her neck as he pounded into her non-stop with scorched desire. Hearing the harmonic tones that Blair emits through those sultry lips as he entered her repeatedly filled him with great satisfaction.

The more he held her, the more he just wanted to keep her, or hell, to lock her up. Seeing her make such a face and accept his demands, expressing no kind of hesitation or resistance, made him want to own her.

... No matter what he did, she will...

Blair wrapped her arms around his neck.

... and eventually come back to him...

Ameo pulled her up from the bed and onto his lap.

... just like a moth to a flame...

Grabbing her ass and he pulled her down onto him and dug himself deep inside her. The way he drove into her, pushed her completely over the edge as his penetration deepened, sent a thrill down her spine, it made it too much for her to bear.

He started to slow down and she let out a moan that sounded like a sigh of relief.

Just when she thought it was finally over, his speed increased. She let out a startled gasp. "S-top, you're making me crazy! I... I'm going to pass out–"

But Ameo grabbed her wrists and slammed her back to the bed, encased in his thoughts. He plunged himself into her vigorously, that caused her to let out a shriek and a long, stifled groan afterwards.

It got too much for her and tried to push him away to get some pressure off as she was about to explode, but he had other plans.

She couldn't take it any longer and so relieved herself. But his cock rooted into her, hindered it from coming out. Blair cried out in a strange twist of pain and pleasure as he pressed himself deeper, almost crushing her with his weight. His cock clogged her entire entrance and heightened the intense pressure within her.

She gasped, her eyes rolled back with tears covering her flushed cheeks; her body turned recklessly; her legs trembled as the liquid slipped around his cock and dripped onto the bed.

Ameo took her mouth in a consuming kiss and continued on to penetrate her; he forbade her to recover from the massive orgasm. The sloppy wet slaps were loud and quick, the only thing that filled the walls of the room.

Her hips tried to move away, but he locked her into a position and fucked her even deeper as a punishment for daring to run away. Her disjointed mind told her she would die if this continued, but her body got more and more curious, and wanted to know what her limit was. Wanted to know how long it would take for her to break.

Even though she was on the verge of passing out from all the intense build-up, he didn't stop. He continued more and more, which pushed her further and further from sanity and consciousness.

He dug a hand through her hair and she could taste his need, feel his demand, and it wasn't decreasing soon. But there was a strange emotion behind his behaviour.

Anger.

She could sense the fury from him. But why? There was a dangerous side to him she didn't know about, that was desperate to crawl out.

Ameo's movements became more punishing rather than rewarding, her moans became distressed cries against his lips as he continued to deliver powerful thrusts into her multiple times over and over again. She couldn't speak, she couldn't scream, she couldn't think; every single one of them was taken away from her by his selfish lips. Wanting it all to himself.

His thoughts still clouded his eyes. He wanted no one else to see her. No one will see the vulnerable expression on her face. No one will hear the sweet, angelic sounds of her voice. No one will experience her sensitive body and the reactions when it's being fucked–

"It hurts!"

Immediately, Ameo paused and snapped back to reality. He gently pulled her off the bed and onto his lap.

"S-Stop... please," she said, short of breath before her head hung over his shoulder, her arms dropped to her sides.

"Okay." He nuzzled into the hollow flesh connected to her neck and shoulder.

"Hmm...?" Before she could react, he lifted her up from the bed, her legs on either side of his waist. "Wh-What are you doing?"

"You'll see." He then took out a cool blanket and wrapped it around them both. They left the room and walked past his workers, who didn't seem to be bothered by the sight, probably because they had seen it enough times to get used to it.

Ameo found a room and opened the door to reveal an indoor swimming pool and a large hot tub.

"Pick one."

"Um... the swimming pool..."

He headed to the pool and put Blair inside before he entered, too.

She closed her eyes and let out a heavy breath as she got herself comfortable and her body relaxed in the lukewarm water. By the time she opened her eyes, Ameo was already staring at her. "What is it?"

"Are you okay?"

She tilted her head slightly. "What? Yeah, why shouldn't I be? It's relaxing here."

"You know what I mean." He scooted closer to her. "Are you okay?"

Blair stayed silent for a while. "I don't know... maybe it was... too much for me."

"I'm sorry." He reached out to touch her hand, but she flinched away from him.

She stared at him, a bit shocked by her own reaction. "I-I think I'm done here."

Blair came out from the pool and took a towel close by, and Ameo behind as the door closed shut.