《75》Testing Limits

I'll be sipping my cocktail in hell, if anyone wants to join me.
I got the VIP lounge!

(longest ever smut scene I have ever written...)

I took a step forward and whatever Jimin saw on my face had the boy both blush and swallow hard

I didn't wait for him to speak again.

I exploded into action so fast, Jimin barely had time to gasp before I snapped for his wrist and dragged him through the messy apartment, still littered with Hwasa's clothes in every corner.

Right now, I was really glad I'd been living here for a month and knew my way around.

I pulled Jimin into the small guest room which had been mine and turned him, then pushed him backwards.
Jimin fell with a grunt, right onto the bed.

"You really seem to like my little present, huh?" he tried to tease but his voice lacked the usual confidence, rather trembling with anticipation.

I stepped closer to the bed, towering over him and enjoying his uneven breaths and the way his pulse was going crazy at his neck immensely.
The leather in my hand groaned.
The chains rattled.
I let him see the grin again.

"Hands."

Jimin trembled at the command but followed it, presenting me his hands again like he had done a moment ago.
Complete surrender.
I let out a low sound.

But despite my authoritative voice and the control I had and loved, my hands were shaking a little as I wrapped the first leather cuff around Jimin's pale, small wrist.
I had to lock it in the second to last loop, he was that tiny.

I made quick work on his other wrist before rolling the last leather strap in my hand.
It had to be my favourite.

I glanced from the leather to Jimin's expression: one mixed with anticipation, excitement and perhaps just a tad bit of wary- it was most likely the dark glitter in my eyes.
But he relaxed a little when I couldn't help but grin, then said:
"Out of all the ways I proofed that I wanted to bind myself to you and you to me, this gotta be the most literal one."

Jimin chuckled too, then rose to his knees and shuffled to the edge of the bed so he was so close to me that every breath we took had our chests brush against one another.

"Then what are you waiting for, Jungkook-ie?"

Jimin tried to hold his provocative, teasing smile, but I saw the way his body shook, his lower lips quivering as an excited breath escaped him the moment the cool leather landed on his overly sensitive neck.

I made sure to keep him trapped with my gaze- made sure I could see every flicker of emotion playing out on his face.
Every oh so miniscule movement.