《83》Justice

Apparently the fact that it was me who stepped into the ring to fight was more of a shock than BTS showing up, the Girl Gangs making an appearance and all the Gangs turning on Suho.

The cries of surprise and disbelieve could barely be contained when I walked into that fighting ring and not Namjoon.

I heard my Hyungs join them too.
Their shock as they no doubt watched me with wide eyes.

"What the hell Namjoon?" Jin snapped while Hoseok only disbelievingly whispered:
"Jungkook is fighting Suho?"

But I didn't look at them.
Stared at no one but Suho who, for a moment, looked truly taken aback.
Stared at me like he barely recognized me, his eyes scanning my upper body.

It came to me then.
He hadn't seen me in years either.
Heard about me and perhaps seen some pictures, but he never faced me since then.

And while he still looked the same, I knew I had changed.
Was no longer the boy he had found starving and freezing under a bridge.
No longer the skinny, scared boy who feared the world.

His eyes lingered on my broad shoulders and the muscles above, taking in my arms and my abs, the tattoos that covered my skin.
But he got a grip over his reaction quickly, the shock replaced by a condescending snort.
One I had heard many times before.

"Bunny?" he spat and then threw his head back and laughed, his red hair bouncing.

"Oh, this is just too brilliant. Namjoon is sending you to fight me? Little Bunny coming to take his revenge, is he?"

"Namjoon didn't send me. I made the choice. He let me make it.
And that fact alone is why he will always be a better leader then you."

"Or perhaps Namjoon is just too scared to fight me? Well, well, look everyone!
Famous, feared RM is letting his Bunny fight his wars."

I grinned.
And only then did he understand how little I cared about that word anymore.
How little it affected me to hear him say it or face him as I did now.
Even a part of myself was surprised.
And as I had predicted, realizing he no longer held any power over me scared the crap out of him.

He could hide it so well- but I had grown up with him.
He couldn't hide it from me!
And to see the fear- of me... from Suho...
There would not come a day that would bring me more satisfaction.
And gratitude for the choices I made after him.

"Go ahead." I taunted as I started to walk to the right.

Suho mimicked the movement to the left as we circled one another.
It might look like easy, careless steps, but I knew his body was tense, ready for an attack, as was mine.
I felt the adrenaline cruse through my body, awakening it, turning it alert to every single movement my opponent made.

Especially when the energy in the crowd fuelled it all.

"Keep on calling me Bunny. The more you say it, the more embarrassing it'll get when you lose."

"Grand words. But can you back them up?"

"How about we find out?"

"You truly have changed, haven't you? So this is how you're going to repay the man who saved you?"

"You didn't save me. You only put me in another prison.
It was BTS that saved me.
Who finally set me free."

"Oh, yes. I do remember the day your darling Jimin came to save you.
Tell me, Jungkook, do you still see what you did to him?
Does it haunt your dreams? How you hit him over and over again?
How he cried and wailed and begged for you to stop?
The boy who came to save you and you beat him into a bloody pulp?"