Final Chapter

Niki Pov

Sooooo me and Sunghoon magically convinced the others to stay another night. This would be perfect for our plan since it would give us more time do it.

"Yo, we haven't watched movie yet, should we watch one?" Sunghoon said with a wink at me and I smirked seeing Jungwon clap happily nodding.

Basically we all agreed to watch a movie but with a twist. The movie of the night would be a surprise due to Sunghoons rules. And of course since we had a plan he let me choose.

Our plan was to get Jake and Sunoo so paranoid for the night that they would cling onto each us begging us to protect them. Genius right?

I chose the movie ' the boy' (A/N: babes it's been so long idek if it's even called that but I'm too scared to look it up😭) which is basically about this boy who died,and his spirit was living inside a doll or so everyone though but he was actually still alive living in the walls of the house.

"What even is this movie? It sounds so basic" Heeseung commented. "Indeed, however, it's a pretty interesting movie." I replied, Heeseung just hummed saying he would order us pizza soon. I grabbed the remote and pressed play waiting for the gear in everyone's eyes. I mean it was sorta mean but cmon I need my plan to work!

Around 45 minutes went by, and our plan wellllll sorta worked. Were Jake and Sunoo terrified? Yes. Were they clinging onto us? No. Instead they were still buddy buddy, griping onto each other screaming at the top of their lungs. Sometimes I think I get too greedy with Sunoo but he's so perfect. It's hard to share something that's one of a kind that could never be replaced. But we did spend a lot of time together 1 on 1 and it's been a while since they've hung out so I guess I could give it a rest.

I was deep in my thoughts until we heard a huge boom. It actually made me jump considering I didn't remember this in the movie. I immediately grabbed the remote and paused the movie looking around seriously. Everyone was shaking but I was anxious about whatever went down. There was nothing going on for a solid minute with silence filling the room.

And boom! Out of no where we heard continuously loud knocking at the front door making out boys squeal and tear up, including my baby which I wasn't gonna let happen. 'What's going on?!" Jay whisper yelled, "I don't know it's your house!" I whispered back.

We waited for a good 2 minutes and we heard nothing again after that. As I was about to sigh we heard the same knocking from the back side of the door. Almost everyone was shaking on fear and terror androids I couldn't just sit their seeing the people I love be in so much sadness.

I got up to about to make my way to the pantry, until a tiny hand grabbed my sleeve. "Where are you going?!" Sunoo said with broken words and sobs coming out. I couldn't stand to see him like that. It made me want to tear up in itself. "Don't worry baby, I'll be back." I said I was about to leave before the tug became stronger. "Don't leave me pabo! Don't do anything selfish or stupid you hear me?!" He said still crying. I smiled and nodded at him reassuming my walk.

The knocks just became louder as time went on. I went in, grabbed a broom, and a pan and made my way to the back door. I could hear little whispers of be careful front behind me. As I reached the door, I took a deep breath. I gripped my items and the air was getting thick of a worrisome feeling. I creaked the door open and was met with a man.

"Hey I'm Mike! I was trying to deliver the pizza you ordered! Since you payed online all I need from you is a signature." I was frozen, dropped my items, which startled Mikey or whatever is name was, and signed the receipt. "Uhm bye, have a good one. " He said and walked off as I closed the door in disbelief o what happened.

"Uhm, it was just the pizza guys.." I said making everyone's tense bodies relax and a bit of anger put on their faces. "WE WERE TERRIFIED THINKING WE WOULD BE KILLED JUST FOR A DAMN PIZZA TO COME?! Not today, I'm going to bed, cmon Jungwon."  Jay said clearly mad since he didn't refer to his precious Jungwon as wonie. "I need "grape juice"." Heesung said and left. We all screamed at him but manz was gone to do whatever. That left me Jake, Sunghoon, and Sunoo.

"So uhm, Jake wanna like cuddle and watching something not scary?" Sunghoon said "I would love that so much right now!" He replied running up to Sunghoon grabbing his hand walking over to their air mattress which I can tell made Sunghoon smile.

"Cmere" I said to Sunoo patting my lap. He came over sat on me and laid down onto my shoulder. I smiled inhaling the scent of his hair patting it. "Are you tired baby?" I asked and he nodded, "go to sleep then" I said but he shook his head aggressively making me smile as you could see his eyes shutting on him. "Thank you for being the brave one and not doing something stupid. You're the one who means the most to me pabo." He said and gave me a quick kiss. "Hey! You can't just go to sleep after that!" I said trying to shake him but h just smiled not budging.

"What am I gonna do with this one" I thought and shook my head. "I love you so much baby, you really mean the world to me. Your smile sets up little stars in my eyes. Your hair is extremely gorgeous, I love your smile, your scent, your kisses, your tiny hands, your hugs, I love every little imperfection about you. Gosh love, I have so much in me I want to say for you but maybe I should save that for the day we get married." I said squishing his cheeks.

"Stop being cheesy. But I love you too or whatever." He said. "Yah! So this is how I get paid back?" I said "hush and go to sleep" he said making me roll my eyes and form a smile. "There's one thing I forgot to say... I love your cak-" I was cut off by being kicked. "HUSH." And keep your hands to yourself! I smiled even more. 'Man, I love Kim Sunoo, so much. I can't wait to see how we turn out later on.' I thought. I whispered one more good night and I love you and headed off into my own dreamland.

A/N; THE END🥳🥳 UGH THIS HURTS MY HEART TO END THIS BUT I CANT KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING WITH NO UPDATES! THIS BOOK LEGIT MEANS SO MUVH TO ME IVE MET SO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE THROUGH THIS AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THEM. EVERYONES SUPPORT GAVE ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION  AND HAPPINESS AND I WILL LEGIT NWVER FORGET IT! THIS BOOK WAS A START OF A LOT OF NEW THINGS FOR ME. IT TAUGHT ME SELF LOVE, WHAT HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS LOOKS LIKE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IT TAUGHT ME IM NOT ALONE. IM GETTING KINDA EMOTIONAL WRITING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME. PLEASE TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED! IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU, IM NOT A SCARY PERSON I PROMISE. IM THINKING  ABOUT 3 SPECIALS 1. WEDDING SPECIAL 2. HONEYMOON SPECIAL, and 3. TRIP GONE WRONG. LOVELIES I CANT EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING YOU'VE GIVEN ME. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE ME BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE LIT UP MY LIFE IN SO MANY WAYS! ILL COME HERE TO CHECK UP ON EVERYONE EVERY NOW AND THEN AND IN THE MEANTIME ILL BE FINISHING MY OTHER BOOKS. THANK YOU ALL OF MY SWEET AMAZING LOVLY READERS. DONT EVER THINK NO BODY LOVES YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU REALIZE IT!  YOU ARE MY DEFINITION OF PURPLE !!💜💜💜💜