Chapter 32

Making out at the end of the chapter and occasionally dirty jokes and cursing this time <3

Sunoo Pov

Beomgyu and Taehyun had bursted into my room and apologizing. I told them it was fine but they kept apologizing, Beomgyu and Taehyun ended staying inside to ask about the trip and Niki and I had told them all about it but of course we kept some parts private of course. "Uh, Sunoo I was thinking that we could do the instagram live right now." Niki said "oh yeah, we could" i replied, "ooo, can we be apart of it?!" Beomgyu asked excitingly "sure" Niki said and started the live. In just a boule of seconds already 4 thousand people were on!

"Am I reading that right? 4 thousand?!" Taehyun asked, Niki and I both just nodded. After a few seconds more people joined and started asking questions. "Who's are those hotties?" One of the comments asked and Niki just replied, "all taken" another comment said, " may we know what you're gonna major in when you go to college?" "Uhm, probably preforming arts or just dance" Niki replied, "oh that's nice, I major in preforming arts and I love it" Taehyun said. We kept answering more and more questions and Niki, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and I all were getting to know each other better. We were all making inside jokes and I kept getting teased by all of them. Of course Beomgyu decided to do a bunch of story times about me and everyone was laughing and embarrassing me making me blush and get a tad nervous.

Everything was pretty much going well until some fan girl commented "Hi Riki! I'm going to be transferring to your school soon! I'm in your grade and I hope we get to see each other." I was really confused by it because how does she know where we go to school and why should she out of all these other people commenting get noticed by Niki. "Yeah, I guess we could try and get to know each other is you just approach me." Niki said, I don't know how I felt about that. The live just continued and my mood from there kinda just dropped. As the live was ending Tae went to go grab his stuff and Niki was gonna leave with him. After they left Beomgyu rand and ruffed up my hair, "don't act like I didn't see the way you were acting, you're jealous!" Beomgyu said "Yah! Know it off" i said with a salty face and went to head off the bed.

It was the first day of school after break and I was excited to hang out with everyone again. When I got there I was the only one here and as I was waiting Jake had come in and we were talking. Next was Jaywon, and then Sunghoon. Niki came lastly and we were all talking. "It's sad Heeseung hyung has already graduated and is now in college Jay said. We all nodded and got back to more convos. And suddenly a girl came by, "HI RIKI IM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU! Do you remember me from the instagram live?" She said "oh, that was you?" Niki said and she nodded, "can I have a picture with you?" She asked and Niki responded with sure. My face had dropped and if I had a soda can I would crush it right now. Everyone was looking at me confused and I couldn't stand the tension. "Do you mind showing me around, im still pretty new here." She said, "but aren't there people who's jobs are to show you around?" Niki asked and she just said "but can you do it please?? I just wanna spend time with my idol." She pouted and I almost threw up from the cringe. "Sure I guess" Niki said and I couldn't stand anymore, I got up and went to my first class, I wasn't gonna sit there the whole time while this stupid bitch is trying to steal my man and act like the main character when we all know it's me. I was so frustrated right now I was just pulling and tugging at my hair until my phone vibrated. Jungwon and Jake had texted in our group chat.

Jungwon: who's this bimbo, and why is she all over Niki?

Jake: ^^

She's so girl who commented on his live saying she would be attending our school, and Niki said that she could just approach him and he'd say hi