Chapter 37

Spicy? Honestly probably it's heated just wanted to warn you guys <3

Sunoo Pov
"Ugh, what are we gonna do here? It's so boring" I said while sighing. "Baby, if you wanna go to the nearest stall I can make it very interesting. In fact we might be able to do a type of special~ exercise. Maybe you can even throw in some yoga to it? Downwards dog? Bending over? Bridge? Plank? Any way you want it and I'll give it to you. Just make sure you keep your manners." The one and only Nishimura Riki said. "Riki do you ever think of anything besides fucking me?" I asked. "Hm, of course I do! It's just that's my favorite and most memorable thought." Niki said, "AH! Baby, let's post on insta! We did it the first time coming here." Niki shouted, "Hm that's not a bad idea" i replied. As we took the pictures we kept arguing about angles and lighting and which position the other should be in.

"Gosh Nishimura it's not that hard to take a picture. You're making this too difficult." I said. "Listen Kim, youre not really fixing anything by saying that." "And you're not fixing anything by fighting back." I replied "Kim Sunoo, from now to once you become a Nishimura you'll have to deal with this for the rest of your life." Why the fuck does he make me go so red in the middle of the argument. "Hm whatever, let's head to the bathroom" i replied back. "Ey, are you taking up my offer?" Niki said with a smirk, I just rolled my eyes. "No, but even if I didn't I wouldn't give myself to you so easily." Niki grabbed my waist firmly and pulled me to him. "But I already have and claim you as mine, or.. do I need to remind you and let others know who you belong to?" I was blushing but I tried to move passed it, instead of giving in like I usually do I stood on my tip toes and put on a smirk. I moved my face close to his and said "you may have me but you haven't tamed me yet." I gave his cheek a small pecks turned around and walked off. "Cmon Riki, the bathrooms awaiting" he rushed up to me and we made our way to the stall.

As we walked in I told Niki to sit on the chair. There was a mirror in front of it and I sat down in his lap. Something's I forget how much Niki enjoys it but it's whatever. I had Niki take the picture and he posted it on insta.

Nishimura Riki

Regardless of where you are/get stuck you can always make accommodations to satisfy your needs

Comments
@Jaysway: I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOU TWO BY YOURSELVES!
@mehyanggarden:^^
@sunghoot: The less chaos and drama the better for me.
@itsjakemate: Be nice Hoonie

"Riki, why'd you caption it that? Anyways let's go explore more maybe we'll find some food or an area we can stay in for the night." I got out of his lap just to be pulled back down by my waist. "Did you really think I was gonna let you go after what you said earlier? If you don't think I've tamed you by now then I'll have to show you I have." Niki said and went straight for my neck. His lips pulled, sucked, and bit on my skin as they were pulling tighter and tighter I could tell I was gonna have a hickey. He kissed and sucked on me for the longest, it felt nice but I was now gonna have to explain to the others why I was covered with marks. He pulled my shirt down a bit and started making his way down to my upper chest. He was sucking harshly and was moving from spot to spot. It all felt so nice it was hard to contain myself. I bit my lip trying to hold back any sounds that might've been made.

"Baby boy, we're here alone, there's no need for you to hold back." If Niki could make me any more red I think I'd look like a real tomato. "O-okay" I said, I felt embarrassed but I was too into what was going on to care. Niki gripped my chin with his fingers and kissed me. Our lips met and we started exploring one of another's mouths. Nikis tongue would brush against my lips and he would even nibble and bite my lips causing noises to escape my mouth. "You sound beautiful baby" Niki told me causing me to blush, I was about to reply with thank you but his tongue stopped me when it entered my mouth.

His tongue explored through my mouth making the soft sounds leaving my mouth less audible. Niki was making me go crazy. I was grabbing his hair while my legs were spread across his lap. Nikis hands traveled up and down my thighs and he would occasionally travel up to my waist and circle around it.

Niki took out his tongue making me catch my breath as he went to go retouch some hickeys. If anyone was here that would've been super embarrassing knowing how loud I was being. "N-niki can you put it back in please, I want it." Niki looked up and me and said, "sure baby boy." He lifted his face up to my lips and we kissed again. His tongue was circling itself around mine. He started sucking on my tongue like he has done before. I loved the feeling and the constant suction around my wet muscle. After that Niki sloppily kissed me regularly and our lips were soaking wet. Niki tried to clean up the saliva that was around our lips, after he was done he asked, "would you like more baby?" I nodded and spoke, "well Nishumura, it seems like you've finally tamed me." He smirked and went back to kissing me. I was lying about the whole taming situation because Niki has tamed me a long time ago.

A/N: ejdjdjj Well I hope you enjoyed todays chapter lovelies, lmk how it was, see ya next time <3