Chapter 9

Sunoo Pov

My grip on Niki's hand was getting stronger as we were getting closer to the line. We were next up front and I started shaking until Niki started rubbing me and calming me down. "Shh, it's ok baby you'll be fine, just focus on me if you're scared." I immediately blushed and said a quiet "ok" as I put my head down trying to hide my blush, I was so distracted by his words forgetting we were next in line. I haven't been on a roller coaster in a while so I forgot how it felt. I started to prepare myself when the worker told us to sit in the front row. I clung onto Niki as he tried to pay my head and calm me down.

The ride was about to start and I was still shaking until a pair of lips met my cheek. They were so soft and plump against my skin I did want them off. As soon as the left I turned towards Niki who was just looking forward I wanted to thank him until I felt the rollercoaster drop, I quickly buried my face in Niki's chest while shutting my eyes tightly not wanting to look. I felt hot air on my skin and I realized that it was a part of the ride. The rollercoaster started rolling backward as I squealed I gripped Niki's hand as tightly as possible as my other hand was gripping his shirt. The ride started moving backward and I could still feel it going up. I realized this must be the 85-foot drop but I didn't think we would be going up backward.

I was terrified and started shedding tears, Niki must've noticed because I took my face and stared whipping and kissing my tears off. I haven't even realized the ride had dropped because I was so focused on Niki. I knew we probably shouldn't be kissing or holding hands so freely, I mean we're not even dating, but I couldn't resist him something about him just kept pulling me towards him and I didn't want it to stop. I liked when he kissed my cheeks, I liked when we held hands or hugged, I liked when we were in positions only couples would be in, and I liked being with him.

Before I knew it the ride was over I didn't even notice until Niki pulled me out. Did the thought of him really distract me this much? I just tried to brush off my thoughts as I was still clinging onto him. "Hey Sunoo," Niki said as I just hummed in response while I held his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder. "You act like a Koala and your cheeks are soft" he smiled. I became flustered and just asked what was the next thing we were doing. "Hmm let's go to the haunted house" I stopped in my tracks as he looked back at me. "I'm scared of stuff like that," I said with a pout, "Okay you big baby, let's go on the Ferris wheel then, by the time we get to the top the fireworks should start." "Fireworks?" I questioned
"Yeah they do them every night" he responded. "okay then let's do that, but the first winner to the line buys the other ice cream," I yelled. "You're on," Niki said.

I was about to start running but Niki scooped me up in his arms bridal style and started running towards the line. I squealed at how fast he was and gripped onto him tightly, we got in the line but Niki didn't put me down. "You're such a cheater and put me down," I said with a pout. "But I like holding you," he said and soon after gave me an Eskimo kiss which almost made my heart jump out. "Hey, Sunoo you have Instagram right?" "I won't tell you until you put me down," I said crossing my arms. He rolled his eyes and put me down I answered him and said I did. He then leaned in and said "do you perhaps follow me?" with a mischievous smirk. I blushed and just nodded, "what's your user" "itssunooboo," I said as I still had a massive blush on my face, he just chuckled and searched me up. He clicked on my profile and started scrolling.

Niki Pov
I was scrolling through Sunoos page and he looks so cute so I started just liking a bunch of his posts.

@itssunooboo