Chapter 29/ 2022 New Years Special

Warning guys, if you guys don't like making out scenes or dirty joke I don't suggest reading this chapter! See you new chapter and enjoy lovelies<3

Sunoo Pov

It was the last day of 2021 and day 5 of our trip. No one was planning on seeing Jay until the very end of the day because he was going to be busy preparing all of our food and Jungwon was the only one allowed to bother him, but he also allowed Jake to come into the kitchen occasionally in case he needed help.

"Baby, it's New Year's Eve and New Years is at 12 a.m. it'll be New Years soon so you know what that means right?" Niki said while giving me a mischievous smirk. "Uhm no? What does it mean?" I asked "Oh well then baby boy, you're in for a ride tonight." Niki said with a smirk squishing my butt as he walked off. "Yah! You perv! Try that again see what happens"I yelled. And Niki just walked off saying "yeah,yeah." Ugh I swear I'm gonna get back at him. Just wait Nishimura Riki! Until I thought of an idea. What if I tease him again like that one time, he snuck in. It'll be a perfect way to get revenge before the new year.

I asked Jungwon to go into the kitchen and get me a pop-tart. He took a lil while so I'm kinda questioning what he was doing in there. But eventually he came out and gave it to me. "Thanks Wonnie" i said and hugged him. He hugged back and I left to go find Niki.

I found him laying down on our shared bed on top of the sheets. "Oh, hi baby, whatchu doing in here? You wanna do something with me?" I just walked to the bed and crawled over him to the other side and sat down while he just started at me. I started to eat one of the pop tarts and he kept staring at me, "what's wrong, you want one or something?" I asked while eating my poptart "I want a different kinda poptart baby." Niki said while getting closer to my face. "Huh, then what type do you want? I'm sure there are different flavors in the kitchen. "No baby, I wanna make my own flavor with you." Niki said "Uhm I don't think we can, Jays using the kitchen and you know he doesn't want us in their because we'll be too chaotic." I replied to him cluelessly. "No pumpkin, we can make our own in here, if you turn over and I make some filling inside you and I can eat it." Niki said with a wink "WHAT!?" I yelled so loudly that Jay had to yell back telling me to stop the yelling making me embarrassed.

"Awh, you're getting so flustered it's cute." I just looked down at the bed while blushing. "Now that I think about it.. you were being a bad boy by teasing me earlier. Maybe I'll have to punish you" Niki said, "h-how?" I asked with a massive blush getting darker and darker across my face. "Hm, maybe I'll spank you 22 times, make you stay in my lap for the rest of the day, or make you clean everyone's rooms, you choose baby." Ahh this was so hard to choose from if I take the spankings Niki will obviously get joy out of it but it'll be quick. I could stay in his lap but i know he'll enjoy that too but it'll also take up my whole day and I won't be able to do anything, and the rooms Ugh, i don't wanna clean those but at the same time I don't know if they're that dirty or not. "May I go check to see everyone's rooms before I choose?" I asked with pouty eyes but Niki didn't fall for it. "Nope" i just sulked and crossed my arms. "Ugh i may as well just choose the spankings and get it over with" i said and rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna make it 23 just for that little attitude Niki said." I just pouted and looked away as he started.

"Yah! I counted and you added an extra one!" I yelled as he stopped. "Oops we'll I didn't know." Niki said with a smirk and I instantly left the room to go check the others. I was so mad in my decision because Jakehoons room was clean, and Jaywons and Heeseung wasn't even that bad. If I had chosen that I could've gotten it done in less than 15 minutes. I crossed my arms and pouted and sat down in the living room with Heeseung. We started talking while watching a show and after a while Sunghoon joined in while Jake went into the kitchen to help Jay.