Chapter 23

Sunoo Pov

2 hours in and things weren't looking too well. Jake had to use the restroom, Heeseung and Jungwon were fighting about the Air condition and Jay didn't know what to do, and we've been listening to Layla whine half the car ride.

"I really gotta use ittt" Jake said bouncing up and down forgetting Sunghoon was there. Sunghoon just winched in pain holding Jake still. Niki turned over and patted Sunghoons shoulder and said, "it's alright bud, we've all been there once." "Ya know Niki that didn't really help" Sunghoon said still trying to recover. "I know" Niki said again and turned back to me hooping my nose.

"Heeseung hyung, I'm telling you it's too hot!" Jungwon said, "no, it's too cold! If you're that hot roll down the window." Heeseung said "no, because the window is too noisy, and you don't know what type of big could fly in!" Jungwon protested, "too bad." Heeseung replied and rolled down Jungwon window and put it on childs lock. "No fair" Jungwon said kicking his feet lightly. To make things better Layla started whining through the chaos.

"See, we need to stop soon, Layla and I need to use the bathroom so bad!!" Jake exclaimed, "ugh, fine" Heeseung pulled over on literally the side of the road in the middle of the highway near some trees and Jake let Layla out and put her on a leash and they went out to go do what they needed to. (That actually happened to me except my dogs weren't with me and I may have peed in my pants.. but I was in like 4th grade so that's a different time.) While Jake was gone, Heeseung asked who else needed to go, and everyone went just to be safe.

Before everyone was back in the car we all stretched even cute little Layla. When we got back in the car we were not prepared for what was to come next. Jay got out the microphone that Jungwon had the one time we were at the carnival. He hooked it up to the car and started speaking, "Hello, I'm your MC Jay Park and you're going to be hearing weird but interesting facts"
"Oh boy" Heeseung said "Did you know that pandas poop most of what they eat?" "Ewwwwwe" Jungwon and I said Niki made a fake gagging noise and Jake and Sunghoon made a disgusted face. "Maybe your facts should be more educational not gross?" Heeseung suggested. And of course this was another mistake. "Did you know corn was used as a substitute for coffee?" Jay stated. "Jay I love you but maybe let's not talk about corn?" "What he said" Jake said "I agree with Jungwon" Sunghoon said "me too" Heeseung hyung and I said. "Don't worry Jay hyung you'll have your time to shine soon!" Niki said. "Thanks Niki, you're my biggest supporter" Jay replied. I'm sure you can imagine everyone else's eye roll.

Throughout most of the car ride we made jokes, sang songs, told stories, played games, and at times it kinda got a little quiet. The car ride wasn't as bad as I would've thought for 18 hours but we still have at least 7 more to go. "Hey guys I'm feeling a little tired, goodnight." Jungwon said "Night Jungwon" everyone but Jay said, "Night my precious love of my life I love you good night." Jay said "cringe" Heeseung said to Jay and Jay rolled his eyes. Jungwon shook his head and put on his earphones and neck pillow and headed to sleep.

Slowly everyone was starting to go to sleep. Until Niki asked if the air conditioning could be turned down. We waited 2 minutes and there was no response. "Hm, try asking him again" I suggest. "Okay pumpkin." Niki said, "Heeseung hyung can you please turn down the air conditioning?" Niki asked again still no response. Jay started to wake up from the noise and looked at Heeseung. "OMG HEESEUNG WAKE UP!" Jay screamed making everyone except Jungwon wake up. Heeseung screamed and made everyone alarmed. "You were asleep!!!" Sunghoon asked, "I guess Theodore energy drinks weren't enough." Heeseung said. "Dude just pull over and I'll drive." And that's exactly what he did, Jay started driving and I started to drift asleep, "Night pumpkin, sleep well" Niki told me , "I mumbled out a night Niki and fell asleep. (As you could've guessed the story about asking for the air conditioning and the driver was asleep happened to me as well.)

When I woke up I saw everyone else awake, I checked my phone and it was 8 a.m. "morning buttercup" Niki said making me blush a bit. "Guys only an hour and a half more to go" Jay said. Everyone started cheering. Heeseung said he could take over again and since Jay was tired they agreed and switched out. As we all started talking again that hour and a half passed by fast and we were at the Airbnb. When we got their it looked amazing and we all eagerly got out the car and unpacked out stuff.

 When we got their it looked amazing and we all eagerly got out the car and unpacked out stuff

(Looks like that)

Heeseung decided to give the master bed room to Jakehoon since they had Layla. Heeseung and Jaywon chose the room with two twin beds and Niki and I got the queen sized bed.

When we walked in it was a very pretty and modern room. As i put my stuff down on the floor Niki tackled me onto the bed and started tickling me. I was laughing so hard trying to get him to stop. "I'll stop once you say you love me." I couldn't even respond I was laughing so hard. "I-I love you~" I said while laughing. He stopped tickling me and just looked right down on me. He leaned in for a kiss and it felt really nice, I can really never get enough of his lips.

He got up after and pulled me up. He said we should go see what the others were doing so I just followed him and explored the house with him. I can't wait to spend the rest of this wonderful vacation with Niki and the others.

A/N: Okay guys here's another question. Should I make a New Years special? Also hope you enjoyed this chapter hopefully it's not confusing it's really cold in my room so I'm trying to finish so my fingers can be warm in my hoodie😭. Bye lovelies see you in the next chapter.