Chapter 4

Sunoo's Pov
As soon as we got settled in Jay's car Jaywon was back at flirting in front of me. I love them dearly but I don't want to be a third wheel, it makes me jealous that they have such a cute and healthy relationship and I'm over here being single like always. "Hey guys can we blast some songs and do some karaoke, Jungwon told me he brought his Bluetooth mic earlier," I said in desperation hoping the couple would include me in something. "Oh yeah, I forgot!" Jungwon stated, eagerly pulling his mic from his backpack.

"Aww, Wonie you look so cute when you get excited," Jay said in a soft tone, pinching Jungwons left cheek. " Jay I love you so much, you always know how to hype me up, you're such a good boyfriend," Jungwon replied. I was just gonna accept the fact that these two would never stop being so PDA in front of me, so I was gonna let it slide until they started kissing and I heard the cars behind us started honking.

"OMG Jay go! The cars behind us aren't happy" I said in an annoyed tone. "Oh, I forgot I was even driving, Jungwons beauty blinded me" he stated. Jungwon just let out a giggle until Jay made another comment. "Gosh wonie your giggle is so cute," Jay said with a soft smile. "OMG JAY IF YOU DON'T MOVE THIS CAR !" I yelled angrily. Jay finally started driving and 10 minutes later we had arrived at the carnival.

At The Carnival

Ever since we've arrived Jay and Jungwon haven't stopped flirting. They were kissing, holding hands, and hugging each other every 2 minutes it was annoying and frustrating since I lied to my mom just to be a third wheel. They were treating this more like a date than a hangout with the three of us, but I just decided to deal with it since I didn't want to bring down the mood.

After riding 3 mini rides Jungwon got hungry so we started making our way to the food stands, Jaywon got some barbecue but I wanted a Korean corn dog. I told the couple that I would be back and they just said ok and went to sit down at a table. The line was so long but I wasn't that hungry so I just decided to wait. Once I arrived to order I looked up seeing a handsome tall figure that looked familiar. I stepped on my tippy toes leaning in and asked him, "do I know you from somewhere, you look familiar."