Chapter 3

Third-person pov
The school was over and Sunoo had decided to call his mom and say he was going to tutor Jungwon. He had felt so disgusted and sick ever since but kept fighting through it. Sunoo had been waiting at the entrance of the school building for Jay and Jungwon, they had planned to use Jay's car and head to the carnival.
Sunoos Pov

As I waited for Jay and Jungwon to meet up at the entrance of the school I scrolled through Instagram to stall some time and had come across someone named Nishimura Riki. I giggled at how cute he looked in his clip-on puppy ears, and how his smile just beamed with happiness and sunshine, his hair looked so silky and smooth, I just wanted to pet it, and I wanted to hug him to just feel how warm and fuzzy his shirt was. And don't get me started on his cheeks, they looked squishy I just wanted to pinch them. Ah, I've really been blessed by an angel I said quietly, putting my phone to my chest while looking up at the sky smiling and blushing and thanking the angels for this blessing. I quickly pressed follow because how could I not he was so cute!

(Photo for reference)

 "Hey, Sunoo!" I heard Jungwon yell out while panting

"Hey, Sunoo!" I heard Jungwon yell out while panting. I quickly shut off my phone in panic while looking at Jay and Jungwon who were worn out for some reason. "Why are you guys panting so much?" I asked while looking at both of them in the eyes, "well uhm we... " Jay said while looking at Jungwon for help with his response. "You what?" I asked and shortly made another reply with, "don't tell me you guys made out in the bathroom or something" I said with a giggle at my joke, but Jungwon and Jay were just looking at each other nervously from my statement. "OMG don't tell me you guys actually did!" I said with a shocked tone. "What of course not! We were just.. uhm.. helping clean Mr. Kim's classroom, yeah that's it" Jay said with a nervous laugh at the end. "Geez guys you scared me for a bit ya know," I said with a bit of relief.

"Anyways, what were you looking up at the sky for?" Jungwon asked me with a curious tone. I quickly tensed up after that, "Oh that, I was just looking at the weather it had seemed a bit gloomy earlier, but it looks good now" I replied hoping he would believe me. "Oh, ok then what are we waiting for, let's get going!"Jungwon said excitedly jumping up and down. Jay and I laughed at his cuteness and we headed towards jays car and we were on our way to the carnival.