Chapter 34

Warning, you already know what's up at this point making out and cursing <3

Sunoo Pov

I woke up to Niki grabbing my waist tightly it was like 7 and it's time to get ready for school. I shook Niki awake "nooo, I wanna stay in bed with you and sleep the rest of the day." Niki said in a tired voice. I sighed and said "Wake up and Ill let you shower me me." Niki instantly bolted up and I giggled. We took a quick shower and got dressed, since Niki didn't have any clothes to wear I let him borrow some of mine. We said good morning to Gyu and Taehyun and headed out.

When we got to school this bitch came immediately and I found out her name was Akako. She gripped him by his wrist and pulled him down and rubbed his hair. Is she this fucking dense? I pushed her off and she fell to the floor acting dramatic and I rolled my eyes and walked away and Niki followed me and held my hand I was tired of her but Niki holding my hand really calmed me down. "I'm always gonna be by your side baby" I blushed bit and smiled. We made it to class and had a good day until lunch time.

Jungwon Pov

I was about to go on this bitch, "WTF ARE YOU DOING? YOU DONT DO THAT TO ANYONE AND ESPECIALLY A TAKEN MAN! CANT YOU SEE YOU MAKE BOTH OF UNCOMFORTABLE? YOURE WRONG FOR THAT AND NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN ON MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN YOU DUMB BIMBO. I'LL GET YOU EXPELLED IF YOU TRY HARASSING MY FRIENDS AGAIN." This bitch has the audacity to storm off like hell no, I'm supposed to be the one to do it first ugh, I fucking hate her.

Sunoo Pov

I was calming down and was starting to feel fine until we started to head to lunch. She came up me me and she slapped me and it was hard to i covered my face where the mark from the slap was. Everyone's heads were turned towards us at this point and she called me a "trashy bitch he stole the love of her life" I slapped her back and ran off my tears in my eyes. I went to my safe place in the school and hid in the bathroom.

Jungwon Pov

I was NOT going to have this bitch hurt my friend like this I told Jake to go get the principal and went up to her, "Yah! Do you not listen?! I told you everything that I would do to you if you messed with him again, yet you wanna be naive and set yourself up for failure. You don't even acknowledge anyones feeling but yourself. Have you ever questioned how Niki felt about this whole situation? Your hurting the love of his Life which is obviously not you which in the end is ultimately hurting him. Please start thinking about others next time you decide to do this and grow up and realize the world does not revolve around you." That's all I could say before Jay pulled me back. "Wonnie I think the principal can handle it from here" I nodded and waited until the principal came and took her into her office. "Niki what are you doing? Go check in Sunoo!" I yelled and he quickly ran to the bathroom I sighed and clung onto my favorite person.

Sunoo Pov

I was crying in one of the bathroom stalls until I head someone knock on it, "Sunoo, it's me" I heard Niki say and I rushed and unlocked the door and immediately hugged him. I cried into his chest for about 20 minutes until I started to calm down. He grabbed me by my face and said, "baby, I'm so sorry she keeps messing with you and hurting you, she's with the principal right now and hopefully she won't bother you anymore." I nodded and he turned my face to the side. "My poor baby, your cheek is so red" he said and went closer to my face and started kissing it. "I love you so much" he said in between the kisses he made on my cheek. "I love you too I replied "baby, do you mind if I kiss your neck because it's hard to control myself from kissing in right now." He asked and I nodded signifying that he could do it.

The kisses started to trail down from my burning cheek to my neck. Honestly, I was so caught up in the moment that everything just felt so good right now. The neck kisses felt really nice and moist making me have shivers down my spine. When he stopped he stared into my face. "Baby, why is your lip bleeding?" Niki asked worriedly. " oh it's probably because I've been biting my lip because I was so nervous because of what happened." I replied and Niki nodded and started to lick the cut on my lip. I know this has happened before but still, whenever it happens it feels like it's the first time he's licked my lips. It's a feeling that I could never get tired of. I love feeling the lovely sensation that I get whenever we do stuff like this. The licks were soft and delicious but had pressured and slow movement at the same time.

However, the licking lasted a good bit before Niki kissed me and started walking closed to me making me have to back up. I was pinned against the stall wall as he locked the stall door. He hand was exploring my neck and the other one was gripped onto my waist.
Soon a soft delicate kiss turned into a rough one. The many emotions were tied into it once that out the most, that was a feeling of merit. Kinda like he was trying to say I deserved something good with everything that happened. This kiss did make me feel better and calmed me down a lot. But Niki just calmed me down a lot in general so it was probably both. The slish slash of our tongues went on for a while once he entered it. They swished back-and-forth until the kisses coming to an end.

Right when we pulled out we both got a text from Jungwon. He announced that Akako had been expelled and we would not see her ever again. Niki and I both smiled and we left the stall to see our friends. When we got there Jungwon looked so happy and relived that she was gone. I went out to him and gave him a big hug he deserved it after all he's done to help me throughout the entire situation. I love my best friends and I don't know what I would ever do without them.

A/N: here's the double update I promise I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you had a great day. I'll see you next chapter lovelies <3.