Chapter 43

Niki Pov
As I woke up I felt something moving on me. Assuming it was Sunoo I rubbed him and my tummy as the same time. However he felt different. I slowly held my head up looking at the figure. My eyes widened and I stared to scream . "YAH JAkE HYUNG, SOMEONE! PLEASE GET THIS RAT OFF ME!" I yelled receiving laughs in return. I looked over and saw everyone eating McDonald's laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes and quickly got up making the rat like figure drop on the ground and roll around. " fess up, how'd he get on me?" I asked crossing my arms. " I don't know dude he likes you, but be careful I heard he's sensitive. " Heeseung said as I just scoffed, rolled my eyes and mumbled. "Niki be nice he's apart of the group." Jungwon said sitting in jays lap, hugging him by the side: classical Jaywon for you. "Uhm apart of the group? Lemme make sure I heard that right. Apart of the group!?" I said bewildered looking extremely confused. Before anyone could respond I spoke again. "Yeah no, I don't mess with rats and he is one. It's nice everyone has found happiness in that thing but it's just a no for me." I continued.

"Niki be niceeeee" Sunoo groaned shaking my arm. "Why should I?" I questioned. "Because he loves you, he hasn't done anything wrong. All he's shown is love and kindness towards you and this is how you talk about him." He pouted and of course I scoffed. "Loves me? We haven't even known each other for 12 hours. Let's cut the exaggerations. I won't hate him I just don't want him anywhere near me." I said sternly. "You're no fun!" Sunghoon said with his arm wrapped around Jake and threw a French fri at me. "Yah! Don't disrespect McDonald's fries like that! It's better quality than rat food!" I screamed

"FOR THE LAST TIME HES A DAMN HEDGEHOG!" Everyone screamed and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah where's my food?" I asked, "to your left." Heeseung said eating a biscuit. I looked all over the counter and couldn't find it but then he pointed at Sunoo and I smirked as he hit Heeseung on the shoulder making the others laugh. "I mean he seems like a good meal but that's something between the 2 of us." I said and winked. Everyone fake gaged and Sunoo looked disgusted, I just laughed and kept searching until I found my food.

After we finished breakfast we all decided to go watch a show, while some of us posted on instagram, other just watch my little pony. Of course my little baby was in my lap. The part where rarity has to kiss spike to turn him back small came on and Sunoo, Jake, and Jungwon started screaming. "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS PART!" Sunoo said screaming holding his hands in a fist, and jumping. "Ouch!" I said as he hit a sensitive area but it went unheard as Jake yelled "Me too!!" and Jungwon told them to shut up. I just rolled my eyes and tried to reposition him on my lap so he wouldn't hurt me again.

"Uhm sir?" He questioned as i turned him. I hummed and he continued , " are you purposely trying to block my view?" And i just chuckled and shook my head. "Then what?" He asked and I tried to point at my lap so maybe he'd understand. "Ahh, I get it, I'll just sit on the couch." He said but I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his waist, and my put head on his shoulder. "Look I don't wanna irritate it, plus I'm trying to finish my little pony." He said and slid off. I pouted but made grabby hands and made him cuddle with me. "Gosh you're so clingy" he said and smiled. "Yeah says the guy who was just in my lap." I said "oh hush Niki." Then we heard Heeseung fake gagging and said "ew stop being so lovely dovey, my food still hasn't digest yet." He said giving us a stank look. "Boy get outta here with them trash ass acting skill." I said and he at glared me.

Before he could get up and hit me I bowed down and started apologizing out of respect. He stood in front of me and scoffed looking the other way. "Little boy, you're the youngest one here start treating us with respect loser." He said and sat back down. "Yes sir!" I called out and ran to sit, only to be snaked upside the head by Sunoos hand. "Great going pabo! Now you ruined our chances of cuddling" he said, "bu-" I tried to say but he hit me with a period and when over to Jake cuddling with him making Sunghoon and I glared at them and then each other.

"Jake don't you want to cuddle with me?" Sunghoon asked, "sorry hoonie, bros before bfs." Jake said making Sunghoon instantly get up and come over. He sat down and said "I don't like that" while biting his nails continuously staring. "Me either" I replied staring like there was no tomorrow. Sunghoon scoffed, "just look at those 2 their inseparable" Sunghoon said pointing at Jungwon being held on Jays lap. "Well if we don't so something soon those 2 are gonna be the exact same way." I said and shivered while Sunghoon made a murderous face.  Some time went by until Sunghoon said "I got an idea." He whispered into my ear and I smirked, I loved his plan. And taking it to action, would be my pleasure.

A/N. What's the plan?😯 ANYWAYS LUVLIES! Go eat and take care of your beautiful bodies. If it's something you struggle with come talk to me. I don't understand everyone's struggles but I would like to so I can know how to help you. Whatever you're going through is important and importance is not taken away just because you think it's not that bad. You are important and everyone here was a purpose. And although I don't know all of you, I can tell you all share a common one. Which is to be loved by me. So my lovely readers, i love you and will always find you important. <3