Chapter 18

Sunoo pov
It was finally Saturday, and I was focusing on getting ready, we had all planned to meet at 12 as I recall and I was excited to get the chance to socialize with such crackheads. I had to tell my mom I was having a job interview cause she wouldn't let me go if I told her where I was really going. It kinda gets on my nerves because I'm almost out of high school , I should be able to make my own decisions. Anyways I went to take a 15 minute shower and when I can put it was about 11:06 which gave me plenty of time to get ready, and since I'm a protectionist I'm going to use all my time. As I was almost done getting dressed and about to move on to my makeup I get a text from the one and only Nishimura Riki.

Babe
Bb!!! I'm so excited to see you, but as you know I can't contain myself so lemme see you !😊

Woahhh, chill out, you can see me later at the arcade, plus it's not fair since i don't know what you look like.

Fine! If I send a pic of myself can I see you then?

Maybe, we'll see.

Here, are you satisfied? Now lemme see you

Yes I'm very satisfied, but that doesn't mean you're gonna see me.

What?!! But you promised!! I feel betrayed😞

Babe, I never promised you that and you know it, now I'm gonna have to say goodbye for now because I need to get ready.... I love you

I.. I don't need that picture anymore when I can have a picture of that message. You're so cute, that was such a sweet message, I love you too😊❤️

What am I gonna do with him I thought to myself while sighing, well it's whatever, I should get back to getting ready. I took a quick look at the time and it was 11:37. Holy crap this brat made me loose so much precious time!! I quickly put my phone down and instantly got to working on my make up.

Jakes point of view
Im contemplating weather i should get dressed up or not... I mean there's no one I need to or want to impress.. maybe sunghoo- no I can't impress him, not with how awkward things are now. Ughh, why does liking someone have to be so complicated, and why does loosing the feeling of those soft, precious, dreamy,wonderful lips have to be engraved to my lips have to be so hard as well. I can't get that feeling and moment out of my head. I just kissed him outta no where and my stupid self just ran off. That could've been my moment, the moment to get my desire, but I ran from it.. I want it with all my heart there's no doubt about it.. I'm just.. scared that I'm not as wanted by what I desire.

I came to the conclusion I was just gonna wear my "Deez Nuts" hoodie and gray sweat pants. It was comparable enough and you know what else was comfortable, my nuts- (GUYS IM SO SORRY, I JUST THINK HIM SAYING WAS FUNNY, IM IMMATURE IK😭BACK TO THE STORY) I was about to grab my keys until i got a text from of course Sunghoon.