Chapter 39

Tiny bit spicy <3 only a bit

Niki Pov

When Jay hyung dropped us off we thanked him and I grabbed Sunoos hand and rushed up to my room. I had the skirt I got for him laying on my bed. I saw his flustered face that he has pretty often and it made me smile, he was so cute. "Come here baby, you can try it on in front of me, not like I haven't seen anything before." I said as my face naturally positioned into a smirk. "Yah! Niki don't make jokes like that!" Aish, this boy is always yelling at me, sometimes I just wanna pin him to the wall to make him shut up. "I think you mispronounced the word babe, and I'm not joking, I genuinely think you should change right here, but if you wanna go in the bathroom you could do that too." The way I worded that probably makes him think that'd I'm coming into the bathroom with him, but I would enjoy that so I don't mind. "No, I really meant Niki not babe, you act too bold to be called babe, I need to get you in check so I call you Niki." Here we go again, I rolled my eyes and got up. Out of the both of us I need to keep him in check, even if that means he'll get punished.

I started walking closer to him as he backed up onto the wall. I pinned him in that position and said,"Just go try on the damn skirt before I put it on you, and trust me I don't think you'll want the punishments I'll give you if I have to put that skirt on you." His face was beaming red, I thought it was cute but he's making me have to do unnecessary things which will end well for me but bad for his poor ass. I looked at his neck and saw how fresh the hickeys were, I'm glad no one in the car noticed. I'd leave more but I don't think I have enough room to leave anymore. "Now, go get dressed." I said and let Sunoo out, his cute little figure squirmed to the bathroom making me smile. In the mean time I lied down on my bed scrolling on my phone, waiting for my pretty baby to come out.

I was laying on my bed and I heard the bathroom door creek open, I looked in the direction and saw the most stunning figure in my life. Sunoo had fully come out of the bathroom fully and I was stuck in a gaze of awe. His cheeks were blushing and the skirt fit him body perfectly. He looked amazing in the skirt, mesmerizing in fact, it's just like the skirt was made just for him, like Cinderellas shoe was made just for her.

(The skirt)

(The skirt)

"Baby, come 'mere you look so cute in your little skirt!" I said, Sunoos blush grew making me grin at his reaction to my comment. As he got closer i patted on my lap, and put my phone to the side signaling for him to sit on me. Once he obeyed liked a good boy he kept looking around the place blushing. "Awh baby boy, you don't have to be shy~" I said. "Not shine" he replied, "Sunnie, you need to leave Sunghoon hyung alone it was one mistake." I said and giggled, "you act like you don't bring it up everyday." Sunoo said, "Yah, hush before you get a punishment." I said, "hey, I'm just stating facts." He shrugged and then put his hands on my chest for support. I put my hands on his waist and I regret not touching it sooner. He waist fit so well into my hands and I couldn't stop touching it. "Are you ever gonna move on past my waist, that's all you like." Sunoo said, I knew he was teasing but why not just get him in trouble instead.

I moved my hand down under his skirt and gave him a firm spanking. "Is that better for you?" I said and did it again, "wow, this skirt really gives great access, I might have to buy you some more." I said moving my hand around in circles around it. "Yah! Who told you to touch down there! I never said you couldn't touch my waist I just asked if you were ever gonna move on. Aish." He said face palming. My baby should know that he's reaching him limits, he should change his behavior before I make him. "Hey! Don't speak to me like that, and don't worry I'm gonna touch your waist forever." I said, "gosh, you act like your my dad." He said rolling his eyes. I gripped his waist firmly with a smirk and said, "I'm your dadd-" he put his hand over my mouth quickly. "I don't even wanna hear it from you" Sunoo said and I was trying not to laugh.

Sunoo was trying to leave my lap a couple seconds later. "Where do you think you're going little one?" I said holding onto his thighs. "To change out of the skirt, duh." He said. I started to give him spankings because he's been having an attitude for no reason. "Yah! I'm sorry babe" sunoo said, I stopped but I was still salty about it. "Anyways, who said you were changing out of it?" I questioned, "no one.." he replied. "Exactly, now lets put on a movie or something, by the way you're spending the night." I said, "Yah, how can you decided that for me?" He asked, "because I know you'll say yes." He rolled his eyes and went to get his phone. I'm pretty sure he texted Beomgyu who I'm lowkey scared of. Not in that way but i feel like if we we on a trip together with him and Taehyun he'd cause a fire, or if we went into the woods on a tour he'd get lost and we'd spend most of the time searching for him. (Omg should that be a cute chapter😭)

"Okay, what do you wanna watch?" I asked Sunoo, "Shrek" he answered and I chuckled. I got on Shrek and was teasing and massaging my baby's thighs every now and then during the movie. I gave him gentle kisses on his cheek and neck. "Baby, you don't have to say yes if you don't want to but may I give you a hickey on you thigh? Your neck is all out of room" I said during to movie. I could see him get red but after a bit I saw him nod. I smiled and said, "thank you, just tell me if it's making you uncomfortable or if you want me to stop." I said and he nodded.

I went between his leg's and lifted up one of his thighs. I turned my head towards the inside of his thigh and chose a spot to put my lips on. I started going at a slowish pace and I gradually sucking harder and faster. I could tell he was trying to hold in moans but no one was home, the noises he makes sound like music to me, I love the so much. After 3 minutes of sucking I pulled away for air and looked at my work of art. "It's so pretty, i think it's the darkest and biggest one I've ever made." I said, "Sunoo blushed and I went over to kiss him and he kissed back. For the rest of the time I cuddled my baby and give his soft kisses and praises of love. I love him so much.

A/N: Guys I was stuck searching for a skirt for the longest😭😭 did you guys have a nice day? Make such to eat guys, and stay healthy oki? Or imma kidnap all of you and treat you like little baby rats in a basement. (Omg im joking don't get scared, that actually was really weird what I just said and I'd treat you guys like fairies!) Also, how'd you enjoy the chapter and tell me know how you'll feel when the book ends? Bye lovelies <3