Chapter 21

Sunoo pov
It was Friday and everyone was happy because it was the day before winter break. As I was in one of my classes with Niki he kept staring me up and down. "Why are you looking at me like that for?" I asked him, "oh nothing, I just think you look extremely good today he said while liking his lips. "Hm, maybe I do look good but I suggest paying attention to something else." I replied back to him. "But what am I supposed to pay attention to? We're not doing anything today and there's nothing else for me to do!" He exclaimed, "maybe you could draw or color, maybe even take a picture and post it on instagram." I said, but little did I know that was gonna be a mistake. "Hm, maybe I'll listen to your wise advice." He said, "as you should" I replied and Niki just scoffed.

@Nishimurariki

Look at my view, I could look at it all day😩 but someone's being a bad boy and might get a punishment 🙃 @itssunoobooLiked by 29,387 othersComments@mehyanggarden: WHAT?! What punishment?🤨 go easy on my bestie, or I'll hurt you

Liked by 29,387 others
Comments
@mehyanggarden: WHAT?! What punishment?🤨 go easy on my bestie, or I'll hurt you.
@Nishimurariki replied to @mehyanggarden: The type that Jay hyung gives you when you're bad😉
@mehyanggarden: NOOOO Sunoo is too young!
@Nishimurariki replied to @mehyanggarden: He's literally older than you!!
@mehyanggarden: I'm older than you so you should listen to your hyung.
@Jaysways: Wonnie stop before you get in trouble.
@Nishimurariki replied to @mehyanggarden: And you should listen to Jay before you get a punishment again.
@Jaysway:^^^
@mehyanggarden: I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING! I give up🥲

As soon as I saw this post and the comments I face palmed. I wasn't going to get a sexual punishment it was just the no cuddle punishment he was talking about, smh.

I looked back at the post and had forgot how famous Niki is on instagram. I just shrugged and got back to my sketch. I was actually drawing Niki, in fact I have a couple sketches of him, he just doesn't know.

As I was drawing I kept feeling a pair of eyes on me again, I turned back around and spoke saying, "Niki what do you-" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off. Niki grabbed my wrist and took me to the bathroom. He gave me a few gentle kisses and hugged me. I thought it was going to be a sweet moment until a pair of hands reached my butt. "Yah! Perverted Niki is back?!!" I yelled, "nooo, we'll I'm always a tiny bit perverted but you actually have something on you." He said, but I didn't believe him so i turned my head around and saw some random dirt on my butt. I was actually surprised, not only did I not know where this came from but Niki wasn't making an excuse to touch me. I looked now in embarrassment and thanked him with my cheeks red. He just chuckled and slid his hands up to my waist to where we were hugging again.