Chapter 6

Sunoos Pov

If it wasn't already obvious Riki wasn't good for my health, he had made me feel so many emotions I thought I could never feel. I obviously couldn't handle the position we were in so I tried to back up only to be pulled back in by the waist by Riki. I was madly blushing but I couldn't let him get the best of me, he was a jerk towards my personality earlier and only seems to care about my looks and butt, so I made the ultimate decision and decided I'd get bold.

"Why do you keep acting like this when you think I'm annoying?!" I snapped at Riki hoping to get him to back away. "Well, I said I wanted to get to know you didn't I?" Riki said while griping onto my waist a little tighter than before. "Even so why are you this close to me? And why do you always say weird things to me?" I asked trying to see his true intentions behind his actions. "Somehow you're a special cutie, you made quite the impression and I know there's gotta be more to you than just your embarrassed side." He said making me feel excited deep down inside.

I couldn't stop thinking about how this was my chance, I already knew I wanted him to see the real me, and getting to know him too sounds like a win-win situation to me. "So cutie would you like to hang out after my shift?" He asked me in a quieter and more calming tone. I couldn't stop smiling and staring into his deep brown chocolate eyes, they were so pretty I could stare at them forever. I subconsciously put my arms around his neck and our new position looked as if were going to kiss.

"So cutie is that a yes?"Riki asked whiled I just violently nodded my head while smiling. He then started giggling at my actions I couldn't get his giggle out of my head because it was so mesmerizing. We heard Riki's manager call him as Riki said he would be on his way over. I then felt a pair of hands leave my waist and grip my butt. "Way to ruin to moment you pervy jerk," I said about to leave his grip. "Wait it's not what it seems, I'm trying to pick you up," Riki said in a genuine tone. "Huh why, don't you have to get back to work?" I asked. "Yeah, but just let me do this really quick ok?" He said eagerly wanting to pick me up. I hesitated and sighed a bit later soon saying," ok just be careful" he then excitedly picked me up and spun me around. I let out a lot of squeals and giggles as he held and spun me around in his arms.

He then started walking to the nearest table while holding onto my thighs while my legs were wrapped around his torso. He sat me down and then told me to wait for him and that he should be off in 30 minutes. "Oh by the way Just call me Ni-Ki that's what my friends call me." he said, "I guess I'll tell you my name as well then. I'm Sunoo so you don't have to call me cutie anymore." "I like your name Sunoo I can't wait to hang out later bye-bye."He waved off and left with a big smile while I was smiling and blushing. How could someone's personality change that quickly? I actually enjoyed spending time with him, I didn't feel like a third wheel like a did with Jay and Jungwon. I was so excited for him to end his shift so we could hang out and get to know each other. I don't know if I'm actually special in
Niki's eyes or not he sure is special in mine.