Special Chapter

I would like to have a disclaimer and say that this isn't a part of the actual fanfic and they are dating in this chapter. This was gonna be a 4th of July-themed chapter but I was too lazy so they'll just be fireworks. I hope you enjoy(ed) your day and enjoy this Fanfic.

Sunoos Pov

I was anticipating what to wear after Ni-ki suggested we go on a date tonight, he told me I didn't need to dress up but I still wanted to make a good impression and stand out. I know this isn't our first date but it feels like it every time we go out together. I don't really know what we'll be doing but I know we'll be watching something, though I don't know what that is yet. I was running short on ideas of what to wear and decided to call Jay, he was one of my biggest fashion inspos and I knew he'd pick out something good.

3rd Pov

"Hey Sunoo, what's up?" Jay asked in curiosity as to why he called. "I need help choosing an outfit for a date, Niki told me I didn't need to dress up much but I still feel like I do," Sunoo replied hoping Jay could help him with an outfit. "Oh, I can help, can you show me your closet?" Jay said making Sunoo jump up and open his closet. 30 minutes later
Sunoo was dressed up in a black and grey mix button-up with some black pants it was a bit more on the dressier side but he liked it. He thanked Jay and hung up, the time was 6:45 and the date was at 7:15. He knew he was going to dread waiting for another 30 minutes but it was worth the wait.

 (I'm going to cry I can't believe this beautiful performance was almost a year ago 🥲 they've come a long way, but I would like to know how Daniel is doing we never heard about him after the show and I miss him 😭)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I'm going to cry I can't believe this beautiful performance was almost a year ago 🥲 they've come a long way, but I would like to know how Daniel is doing we never heard about him after the show and I miss him 😭)

Sunoo had lost track of time as he had been distracted on his phone playing games. As soon as he heard the doorbell ring he jumped up and rushed over to open the door. Once the doer was open he was greeted by Niki who seemed to be a bit dressed up as well. "Ready to go?" Niki said almost immediately interlocking his fingers with his boyfriend's as he waited for his answer. "Yeah let's go," Sunoo said but not forgetting to pull Niki in for a quick kiss on the lips. It was short but soft, the kiss still lingered when Niki pulled away and they both smiled at each other and made their way to Niki's car.

 (Niki's outfit)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Niki's outfit)

It was about a 10-minute drive until they pulled up to a nice restaurant that served seafood and steak. Their hands were interlocked but Niki would occasionally massage Sunoos thigh in a comforting manner. When they pulled up Niki had already had reservations so it didn't take them long to get situated. Once they sat down Sunoo looked down to see the expensive prices on the menu, he immediately looked at Niki and offered to pay for his meal. "No babe, I'm going to pay I want to make this a special day for you and you know I like spoiling you. If it makes you feel better you can pay for stuff on our next date." Niki pleaded but he was lying about letting Sunoo pay next time, that just wasn't the person he was. He wanted to spoil and give Sunoo everything he had to offer just to make him happy.

In the end, Sunoo just sighed and nodded he still tried to choose a cheaper meal tho. While waiting the couple started talking about their future and all the stuff they would like to do. The two really bonded well and they always have fun and interesting conversations. They could never get bored of one another, and every time they're together their always doing something new and setting new goals for their relationship. That's why they both love each other so much and why they have a perfect relationship. Ntm they always work out their problems and come up with ways to prevent the issue from happening again.

By the time they were done eating Sunoo didn't want to go anywhere besides his home and cuddle with Niki. He loved the boy and his cuddles so much and never wanted to be separated from him. They soon got up and headed to Niki's car yet again, this time they weren't holding hands. Sunoo noticed this instantly and pouted. Niki was too distracted on his phone to notice so Sunoo just kept on his pouty face.  Once they got in the car Sunoo at least expected Niki to start holding his hand like earlier but he didn't. His frown grew and he just looked out the window with his arms crossed.

About 25 minutes had passed and they arrived in a parking lot. "Where are you taking me?" Sunoo asked Niki, turning his head toward the younger.  Niki just put a finger to his lips as Sunoo was confused as to why. Niki got out of the car and went to open Sunoos car door. He immediately interlocked their hands which made Sunoo smile they started walking until they arrived at some tent. It was decorated with fairy lights and had a few resting pillows.

"It's so cute!" Sunoo shrieked out jumping up and down while clapping

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It's so cute!" Sunoo shrieked out jumping up and down while clapping. Niki just smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness and pulled him in for a hug. "I love you" Niki whispered in a soft calming tone into Sunoos ear. Sunoo just smiled and said, "I love you too." In a soft voice that made Niki feel euphoria every time he heard it. Niki pulled out of the hug and stared into Sunoos eyes making Sunoo blush. After a few seconds of staring, Niki put his hand around Sunoos cheek, pulling him in for a kiss. The kiss lasted longer than the first one and was full of many powerful emotions. Both boys deepened the kiss more and were trying to keep up with its fast pace. They both pulled out and caught their breath while Niki leaned back in for a quick peck.

"I have one more surprise, baby," Niki said as fireworks started going off. "Wow, they're so pretty!" Sunoo said while staring in awe at the fireworks. His head makes its way onto Niki's shoulder as he continued to watch the fireworks show. He pointed out the big ones and the pretty ones he liked with his finger and it just made Niki smile. They lasted around 30 minutes and then it was time for them to leave. " I hope you enjoyed yourself, baby," Niki said as he was hoping he did a good job setting up this fate for his boyfriend. " Of course I did babe! You always set up the best dates." Sunoo said pecking Niki's cheek. "I got so lucky to have you," Niki said with a smile. "And I got lucky to have you" Sunoo smiled while booping Niki's nose. The two just giggled and were almost back in the car.

Once they were in the car Sunoo's eyelids were trying to close on him. "Sunoo baby just go to sleep," Niki said more softly not trying to disturb his boyfriend too much. "Only if you promise to cuddle me when we get back." Sunoo said with a slight pout, Niki just giggled and replied "I can do that, so just close your pretty eyes and get your beauty rest." And with that Sunoo closed his eyes and went to sleep, Niki admired his pretty face and smiled at himself and was so glad to have Sunoo in his life.