Chapter 2

Jinhit High school for Visuals and Performing Arts
English
Third Pov
The bell rang and it was time for lunch.
Sunoo met up with his friends in their usual spot in the back of the cafeteria. "Hey, Sunoo!" Jungwon called out. "Hey Jungwon, Jay, and Jake," Sunoo said, as the other two boys just responded with a quick hi. "So you know that carnival that just opened up?" Jungwon asked the group. "Yes, my brother was talking about it earlier, he's planning to go with his boyfriend Yeonjun this afternoon," Jake stated. "That's nice, I would like to go but I bet my parents would shoot it down immediately" Sunoo sighed. Jungwon was left contemplating ideas to help Sunoo go to the carnival. " I got it!" Jungwon screamed, then the whole cafeteria's heads made their way back to our table. " Sorry for that" Jay said with an awkward laugh, loud enough for the cafeteria to hear.

As soon as students started turning their heads around Jay quickly pulled the standing Jungwon in his lap and told him that it was ok and not to be embarrassed. The obvious couple was cute but could be wild and embarrassing in Jake and Sunoo's opinion. "Anyways... what's your idea?" Sunoo asked, and with that Jungwon had sparks in his eyes," Just tell your parents you're gonna tutor me for math at my house at 4 and should be home by 8:30" Jungwon said with a proud look on his face.
Just the thought of lying to his parents made Sunoo feel sick, but he deserved it didn't he? After all his hard work he deserves a break, don't you think?
"Hmm, I'll think about it" Sunoo stated.

"Yay!!" Jungwon yelped hoping to be quieter than last time."So what about you Jake, are you coming too?" Jay asked. "Hmm, I don't think so guys, I have a lot of homework due for Mr.WWH" Jake stated with a sad face. "It's ok, we can come back again and go all together," Jay said. "Yeah" Jake agreed with his bright and happy puppy smile. After lunch the boys said their farewells and went their separate ways, there was going to be so much in store for that night, even if the boys didn't know it yet, their lives would be introduced to a new bright path.

Okay, chapter 2 is now complete! Please comment and let me know what you think and what I need to improve on. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it!