Chapter 14

Sunghoon Pov
Jake? What's he doing here? I hope he didn't hear our convo back there. He looks really cute here right now- wait I just had a break up I shouldn't be thinking of Jake like that. "Jake, isn't your class in the other direction?" I asked, geez stalker much, way to go Sunghoon. "Uhm yeah you're right I should get going, I don't want the teacher to yell at me bye." He said as he rushed off, maybe the lighting is off but I feel like I saw a tint of blush on his cheeks. I guess he was just embarrassed that he was late or something, but I should probably head to class too.

Niki Pov
This class is boring and there's nothing to do, I'm ready to get out and find Sunoo again. What if I have my next class with him?! I should probably stop by the restroom to fix my hair. I was thinking about my baby until the door opened it was Sunghoon. "Sunghoon Hyung!" I got up out of my seat and hugged him, and he just ruffled my hair. " You saw me yesterday kid calm down." He said as we both chuckled. Ahem, we heard from the teacher and the class who were all looking at us.

"I would appreciate it if both of you boys would sit down and don't disrupt the class any further." The teacher said, we both nodded and apologized and went back to our seats. Omg, that was so embarrassing imagine if Sunoo were here. Ugh I would've died I'm so glad he's not here for once, I'll definitely have to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Once the bell rang I got out of my seat and talked to Sunghoon until we had to go out separate ways. I saw Sunoo in the hallways heading in the same direction as me except he was with someone, Jay's boyfriend I think. Maybe we're in the same class! I walked up next to him and slid his hand around his waist, he jumped a bit but then he calmed down when he saw me. "Niki you can't just creep up on me like that!" He squealed in a more quiet voice. "Sorry pumpkin, I'll just kiss the back of your neck next time," I said as I smiled. "Yeah, don't do that either," he said and pouted, he's so cute I have to pinch his cheeks. Which was exactly what I did, he pushed me off obviously but I know he loves me.

We finally arrived to our destination and I see Sunoo go over to the class next to us, "You're not in this class?" I asked, "Sorry babe but I'm not, maybe we'll see each other later though."  He said and tried to walk off before I pulled him by the wrist and gave him a quick peck, he started blushing and walked into his classroom quickly. I just smiled until I saw his friend just standing there by the classroom, I'm assuming he's in my class though. I awkwardly walked passed him and asked the teacher where I should sit. After a few minutes, I could feel someone staring at me, I turned to my side, and sure enough, it was Sunoos friend. "Uhm hey, do you need anything?" I asked, maybe he needed to borrow something and didn't know how to ask for it.

"Okay here's everything you need to know. My name is Yang Jungwon, I'm 17, and my boyfriends Jay, Sunoo, and Jake are my best friends so if you hurt them you're dead,  you're automatically required to hang out with us every day at lunch, and I need to get to know who my best friends boyfriend is." He said with a really weird creepy smile. How can he just tell me all of that and then smile, I don't even know how to react I'm blank. How does Jay put up with him as his boyfriend,  but he seems nice and I want to make Sunoo happy so I may as well friend him. "Okay Im Nishimura Riki my friends call me Niki, im 17 as well,  Im Sunoos boyfriend?, and I'd like to be friends with you guys." Well, I said boyfriend with a question mark because we haven't really confirmed anything yet. He probably just told them that so it would be less of a story but that's fine with me. "So who are you friends with Niki?" He asked me, "Sunghoon and Heeseung" "Sunghoon, and in Jay's friend Sunghoon? Jake's crush-" he quickly gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. I just stared and chuckled at him, "Don't worry I won't tell, plus I think Sunghoon subconsciously liked Jake, maybe not as a crush but it could be possible."