Chapter 17

If you're not comfortable with dirty jokes or your just soft i wouldn't recommend this chapter <3

Sunoo Pov
When I woke up from my nap it was around 2 a.m, but something is different someones arms were wrapped around me. I was about to squeal til i turned to see the face of the person, it was niki! "What are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted to him, he looked like he was just waking up and taking time to process what i said. " some dude named, tae something helped me in. I saw him climbing a ladder and he said he was trying to get to his boyfriends room." Niki said sleepily, he probably meant taehyun, but how long had niki been here? "How long have you-" niki took his finger and pressed it on my lips while shushing me. "Baby don't ask questions, we can talk later but right now let's just sleep." Since I wasn't in the right stage of mind to even process most the stuff Niki was saying I just went with it.

After around 3 more hours I woke up to the same arms wrapped around me. Except this time they were playing games on their phone, "Niki?" I called out, "yes my love?", "why are you awake so early? I took a nap earlier so I'm more than fully rested but why aren't you asleep?"I questioned. He soon responded with,"Hmm Idk i woke up like an hour ago, I suppose I just wanted to be awake when you woke up." "Aww that was sweet but I'd prefer if you got more rest next time." said softly. "Wait there will be a next time? I can sneak in again?"he said a bit too excitedly, "well,
i uhm, i didn't mean it like that but i guess you can do it every now and then." I said and all the sudden the grip around my waist got a lot tighter. "Awh your so cute and soft i could cuddle with you all day!" Niki said muffling each word into my shoulder. I softly smiled to myself and decided to play games with him, so i took his phone and kissed his cheek. He was in shock and i just giggled, i enjoyed him coming over.

We were just embracing each other until out if no where my stomach grumble and a wave of embarrassment crosses over me. I can feel eyes staring down at me which doesn't help it only make things worse. "Hey are you hungry? I drive my motorcycle so if you want we can go get something." He sounded so sweet while saying that so i just turned around and hugged him but of course my growling stomach had to ruin the mood again. "Uhm yeah that'd be nice" i said in a soft shy tone, it's embarrassing for these things to happen to me in front of Niki. "Where do you wanna go?" He asked me, "idk, i think McDonald's is one of the only places that's open this early." "Alright let's go" he said, we escaped out my window and got onto his bike, we were both still in our pajamas but i could care less, i just wanna to eat.

When we arrived we went inside and i ordered a hash brown, and hotcakes. Niki ordered hotcakes and fries and since their ice cream machine was surprisingly working today i decided to get a McFlurry. "While waiting on the food we chose our table, as we sat down niki said something i want expecting. "Wanna know a secret?" He asked, i just hummed and nodded in response kinda just distracted in my phone. "You've got really hot cakes" he said with mischievous smirk and a gentle chuckle. My cheeks went red, but they weren't the cheeks Niki was talking about, i didn't know how to react, i was a bit shy and it was too early for this. The thing is, it didn't stop there, " and i can't wait to eat them and butter them up." At this point I wasn't even processing anything anymore I was just staring blank with my mouth wide open. They finally called our order and i was still frozen if Nikis grin could get any wider it was, he got up to get the order and when he came back i couldn't even look at the food the same.

I ate the hash brown and took a sip of the McFlurry hoping he wouldn't say anything about it, as i placed it down he has taken one of his fries and dipped it in. "Eww, that's gross" i said making a disgusted face at him, he gasped and placed his hand over his heard making a dramatic offended face. "I'll have you know it is very good and how would you know unless you tried it?" He said in a defensive tone "then i guess i won't know" i said trying to get the courage to eat my food, after what he had said earlier. "Just try it~" he said in a convincing tone, i rolled my eyes and took his fry and dipped it into my McFlurry, i was about to put it in my mouth until he said, "that's how my fry looks after looking at your hotcakes" I was in so much shock I dropped the fry and ironically it dropped onto the hotcake. "Maybe that's a sign you should sit on my lap" he said, "absolutely not, especially not since you've been making these dirty jokes." I said "it's okay because i know you secretly like it." He said and i just blushed a lot, i mean it's not like he was wrong it's just that I've never been with someone who's make those types of comments around me, but it wasn't something i didn't enjoy.