Chapter 22

Sunoo Pov

It was the first week of break and I was packing for the trip. Do I have struck parents? yes. Do they talk to me? No. So I doubt they'll even notice plus Beomgyu said he would cover for me if they noticed since I never rat out on him and Taehyun. And I'm thankful for his help. After 15 minutes I was done packing and said goodbye to Beomgyu and climbing out the window afterwards. I was headed to the bus stop because we're supposed to meet at the shopping center, buy some stuff for the trip, and get into Heeseungs car from there.

I was making my way to the bus stop and it was super chilly, I had brought a small blanket and jacket but they were in my suitcase. I just rushed to the bus stop in hopes of not having to wait long. I waited 8 minutes before it came and it felt like the longest time ever. I was freezing and was relived to get into the bus as my skin met with the nice warm and cozy air conditioning throughout the bus. I sat down in one of the front rows so it would be easier to get off. After what felt like 9 stops I finally arrived at the shopping center. I forgot what store we were supposed to meet at so I looked back in the chat and found out we were supposed to meet at target.

I made my way to target and thought I saw 2 familiar figures in from of me. As I squinted my eyes I made out that the figures looked like Jake and Sunghoon. I was thinking of 2 things right now. 1 either go up behind them and scare them or 2 don't go up behind them and just meet up with them in the group. Well if I scare them it'll be fun but at the same time it's a bit childish. Well I'm kinda childish but maybe this is a time I shouldn't be? Hm, I can always scare them on the trip I don't have to do it now, buttttt I can do it now and the trip or just now. Ya know what I'm just gonna do it. I quietly caught up to them touched their shoulders and yelled boo. Jake screamed and quickly covered his mouth and Sunghoon flinched and his body jolted. I just laughed as Jake let out a sorry to the people walking past it. "Yah! Don't do that you really scared me." Sunghoon said while I just snickered. While Jake and Sunghoon looked at each other and rolled their eyes at me I'm assuming. I didn't want to budge in between them so I moved to Jakes side so the soon to be couple could have their own space a room to talk. I just walked with them and played some phone games until we arrived.

When I walked in I saw Heeseung, Jungwon, Niki, but not Jay. "Where's Jay?" I asked and Jungwon said he was using the restroom. I nodded and we all waited for Jay to come and while we were waiting Niki came over to me and interlocked our fingers. I had a small smile on my face and I could feel a slight blush crossing my face. A heard Niki let out a slight chuckle and before I knew it Jay was back. "Alright guys here's the deal we're gonna meet back here in 25 minutes. Use the time you have here wisely and get what you need." Heeseung said " yes sir" Niki said and we all separated. Niki and I went together and we decided to get a cart which may have been a bad idea. "What do you need?" Niki asked me, "honestly nothing, maybe a coloring book or word search to keep me entertained." I replied, " BAHAHAJAJGG  you sound like child!" Niki said and I held up my fist and put it back down and started pouting. "Aww cheer up pumpkin, you can get a coloring book and word search if you want, but I'm sure there's a thing I can do to keep you veryyyy entertained." He stated, "Hm, what do you mean?" I asked, " nothing, don't worry about it he said and gave me a soft smile. I just shrugged it off and was off in my own world. Until Niki decided it would be fun to pick me up and put me in the basket and run around the store. "Yah! Niki get me out!" I yelled but he didn't listen to me so i crossed my arms and legs and put on an angry pout. He continued doing this until a worker came up to us and told us we were being kicked out.

We were walking out the store while I was pouting again and niki was nagging about how the worker was no fun. As we walked about we decided to just go right in front of the store and to my surprise we weren't the only ones there. It was Jakehoon and Jaywon. "Did you guys get kicked out too?" Sunghoon asked and we nodded and I spoke, "what did you guys get kicked out for? I'm actually really confused. While I can understand why Jaywon might get kicked out how did Jakehoon get kicked out??!" Jay looked offended but you could talk he knew deep down that what I said was the truth and Jungwon just looked embarrassed. Jake spoke saying, "well that's simple, it's because Layla is here." I instantly looked down and from there I saw the cutest golden retriever ever! "OMG HOW DID I NOT NOTICE HER EARLIER!!! SHES SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Niki can we get one please!!!!!" I said while giving Niki this face:🥺 "Woah woah woah, chill buttercup, I might not be able to agree on a dog until we move in together but maybe something small like a hedgehog." (sorry I've been obsessed with Odi recently so I've decided a hedgehog)
I looked up at him with sparkling eyes and I could hear Jay facepalm. Niki just grabbed my waist and held onto me. Soon Sunghoon got a call and he told us it was Heeseung and put him on speaker. "Where are you guys?" Heeseung said, "Uhm, well we sorta got kicked out so now we're outside of the store." Sunghoon replied, we all heard Heeseung sigh before he spoke and said, "I wish I was surprised but I'm really not. Anyways before I meet you guys do you need anything while I'm still in here?" Everyone answered no so Heeseung hung up and met us out here.

"Okay kiddos are you ready to head out to the car?" Heeseung said, "Hyung you're not that older than us so I don't think we're kiddos" Jungwon said, "well you still are in my mind, so let's get going." Heeseung replied. We headed to the care and it was a 5 seater that means 2 people would have to sit in someone lap. "Oh, I guess I should've explained this to you earlier, I don't really wanna die driving so Jay  I think you should sit in the front Jungwon should sit in the back with the rest. Also this situation is going to be similar to the Airbnb, they're only 3 rooms, 1 master, 1 room with twin beds, 1 room with a queen bed." Heeseung said. "Sounds good to me Jay said" but Jungwon was pouting because he couldn't sit with Jay.  "Don't worry Wonie we can sleep together when we get three. Jay said and gave him a small kiss.  Everyone got in and it was Jungwon on the right Jakehoon in the middle, Niki and I on the left, and Layla was in the back . I've sat in Nikis lap multiple times but never this position so I wasn't used to it yet. " Hey Heeseung hyung how long is it going to take to get there?" Jungwon said. "Ah, about 18 hours" he said calmly. " 18 HOURS!" Everyone screamed  at the same time and Heeseung looked at us shrugging. Ugh this is going to be a long drive I thought. "Hey pumpkin" Niki suddenly whispered into my ear which made me shiver and get random chills up my smile for some reason. "Face me pumpkin, I wanna see your face for 18 hours." He told me, it made me blush but I was willing to do it because I was more used to that position.  After I was situated Heeseung started backing out of the parking lot and we were now on our way.

A/n: I'm think of posting a Holiday special tomorrow, would you guys be interested?