Chapter 25

Sunoo Pov

After everyone was showered we all had dinner again todays dinner was cooked by Niki and uhm I think we might've been poisoned? It wasn't fully cooked it was pretty soggy yet others were burnt and dry. Jay offered to cook for us again for all our sakes and we ate some amazing fish cakes and sushi. After dinner we all headed to bed and I got to cuddle with Niki.

Start of Day 2 trip

Today we still had to wake up early but not as easily as yesterday. It was 7 a.m. and the goal was to leave the Airbnb at 7:15. Everyone got dressed up in their warm outfits, got a little snack and Jake took Layla out before we left. We all started loading up in the car and it was 7:13. "Alright guys today we're going to the ice skating rink" Heeseung hyung said. "Omg hoonie hyung this is your time to shine" Jungwon said. "Haha, we'll see how it goes." Sunghoon replied and we made our way to the rink. When we got there nobody was there surprisingly not even the workers. "Okay guys let's just get on our skates and try and warm up sour skills" Sunghoon said. We all followed his lead since he was the best out of all of us.

When we started practicing I wasn't doing too bad in my opinion, I was honestly starting to get the hang of this. However Niki, and especially Jay could use some improvement. Poor Jay was skating like a grandpa with back issues, and Niki well Niki is Niki so of course he was wildin. Heeseung hyung was an ace at everything so of course he was doing god. Jungwon and Jake were at the same level. They weren't doing too bad but they could use some improvement. So for those who couldn't skate that well we're seeing Sunghoon for tips on how to skate. I probably needed to be over there but I was feeling myself tbh.

We had played a bunch of games on the ice and skating around lots and making jokes like usual until to door opened and it was a worker. "What are you doing here?! The rink doesn't open til 12 pm." It was currently 11:54pm. We were all embarrassed and evacuated as quickly as possible. We decided to go back to the Airbnb and just watch some movies and drink hot chocolate.

"We'll that was embarrassing" Jake said "tell me about it" Jungwon replied. "I can't believe that even happened, how did we not know?" Jay said. "Because their stupid website says that they're open any time. Although I've now come to the conclusion they mean to resort as a whole and not the rink it's misleading." Heeseung said while puffing, "I thought It was funny seeing you guys skedaddle out of there." Niki said "Hm, yet you were one of the fastest ones to get out of there Mr. Nishimura." Sunghoon said and Niki just rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue. I let out a sigh, "if the worker were Nabil I'm sure he'd give us a pass on it." I said "I agree." Jungwon replied to me.

By time the convo ended we were back at the Airbnb and we all got dressed in our regular clothes. We all headed to the living room and sat on the sofa, we turned on the movie the grinch and Niki wasn't paying attention which is probably good so it won't give him ideas on prancing us.

"I think we should get this matching piercing" Niki said to me, I looked at it and I thought it was cute and I started to want it. I nodded my head at his statement and he said, "that would be like a couples piercing." And I started blushing and tried to turn back to the movie so he wouldn't notice. I heard him giggling at me which made me more flustered and once he was done he said. "I love you Sunoo" and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "I love you too, but it's weird hearing you say my name since you usually call me pet-names." I replied "oh, so you liked the pet names I give you?" He said with a smirk. I should've seen this coming from him because it happens too often. I just decided to agree and i said yes. "I'm actually surprised you said yes, you usually playfully hit me and tell me that you never said that." He replied "so are you saying you like when I do that to you?" I asked and he just got a bit flustered and didn't speak, "what cat got your tongue?" I asked. "So are you admitting that you like being called kitten even though last time I asked you denied it?" He said that actually got my flustered for some reason. I really didn't expect him to say that "it's a saying pabo, i never said I liked being called that" I said and was about to say something else before Heeseung shushed us because we were being too loud. "Your a pain in the butt Niki" I whispered "you're correct but how would you know?" He replied "what?? That doesn't make any sense sometimes you confuse me Niki." Niki just smirked leashing me as confused as ever. What did he mean by "you're correct but how would you know?" Sometimes he doesn't make sense I swear.

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed this chaotic chapter. I know it's confusing and makes no sense but I tried 🥲 bye lovelies see you in the next chapter. Lots of love and stay safe <33