The next morning as he got ready to leave and was looking into his bag I quickly turn and walk out out of the tent. After reminding us of what to say if any authorities should come during their absence he drives off with Desmond and his brother. I look around into the other tents, then feed my sons and Racquenay, going back and forth from the tent to the container will take some time to get used to, but overall I was grateful.

  I was free and I did not have to worry if the man I was sleeping with was going to beat me, my mother or my sister. The thought made me angry and I took the children to the tent my mother was sharing with Donahue and put them to play in the area where she had place their toys. I heard Cam telling her stepsons that they could go and watch tv in the container, then a flurry of footsteps as they hasted outside.

  After packing out some of our clothes and things for easy access I went back onto the bed and slept. I awake to the smell of roasted sweet potatoes and a knocking, when I look outside I could not see up into the sky because of a huge canvas which was spread from the container and I step outside of the tent to see that it covered over the four tents. Oh wow! I thought looking to where Demar and Desmond was installing the iron jacks to hoist the trailer carrier from off it's wheels.

  Cam sat some distance away with the children and she waved me over, I saw my mother cooking in the kitchen and Ms. Maize sitting close to where her husband is roasting sweet potatoes. They are certainly getting a hang of the African style of cooking, otherwise I doubt they would be roasting sweet potatoes at this time of evening to eat after meals. Donahue pushes a barrow with pieces of dried sticks to where they were, then he took a lighted piece of stick and walk over to where some buckets were and began to burn holes in the bottom of them.

"Yuh sleep out di whole day," Cam remarks with a chuckle.

"Girl, I was feeling so tired," I told her.

"Sidung mek mi update yuh," she said and I sat down beside her.

"Mi have a feeling mi know a wha, dem get thru wid di work?" I said then ask her while taking my niece from her arms.

  She smiled widely then said. "Yes to baxide, they'll be starting next Monday, a through yuh nuh know how mi glad cause Desmond a worry over how we a guh contribute and tek care a wi self and di pickney dem."

"Is a good thing we carry suh much a di shop things dem instead of selling dem off," I said feeling glad we only had meat, vegetables and ground provisions to buy.

  The money I had will be spent wisely, so that I can afford to build or buy proper houses for us when the time came and we'll also need more vehicles. We are never going back into poverty as long as I'm breathing, we will live a good normal life and after all that I've been through, I deserve to live my dream happily with the ones closest to me.

  My mom calls me to help serve the dinner and we all ate outside sitting about, Demar release the trailer from the container afterwards and parked it to one side. He talked about how they would have to carry water and pump it into the two bathroom water tanks and of a hole to be dugged some distance away for the disposal of waste bags from the toilet. There were so many new things that I have learned since we got here, for instance the toilet and the waste bags there is a monitor that tells you when it's filled although you can take it out before it is. The bags were sealed by a sealer and then you can pull it out and bury the environmental friendly bags — which are said to start breaking down after contact with the earth after two weeks.

  We ate roasted sweet potatoes and drank juice while we chatted until it was bedtime for the toddlers, I sorted them out and put them all to bed before bathing and going into my bed as well. I saw Demar came in wrapped in his towel and close my eyes as if I was already asleep, the light was flicked off leaving the tent glowing with the low night light. The sheet was pulled off of me and his cool hands began to massage my shoulders, my back and my bottom.

He spun me over unto my back and I saw that he was naked, my lips were taken into a gentle kiss that deepens while he rubbed one of my breasts with one hand and the other one went down to my front. I moaned lowly and began to rub his chest with one hand and with the other I gentle rubbed his hardened hood. He pulled me up off the bed and strip off my nighty and panty, he kissed my neck and shoulders down to my breasts and sucked on them. I bit down on his shoulder and he groans and stick his long middle finger into me while using his thump to play with my clit.

When he propelled me unto the bed he widened my legs and pushed up his big hood inch by inch up inside me, I moan and writhe from the agony of his hugeness. He fucked me non-stop without pulling out and when his hood slipped out from the wetness he turned me to set in a different position. With me straddling him on the bed it was not long before he stood up with me and began to ram up inside me.

"Ohhhh, Demarrrr, ohhhhh, nnnnnuuuu Woiiieee Woiiieee whuuuuueeee....

To be continued...