Al Ruddy & His Personal Secretary Annie Davis

5 part story!!!

Al Ruddy is in his office at his house, working on the godfather movie, you are in the kitchen making lunch for him then you will finish up all his calls for the day, you have been working for Al since his second year of co-creating the TV show Hogan's Heroes, so you finish making him lunch then go to his office and knock on the door "Al your lunch is ready, it's in the kitchen on the corner" as he smirks and walks over to the door And opens it "thanks Annie I appreciate it, I'll be out in minute I am on the phone with Francoise, we are going over some last minute details for the movie" as you smile at him and go grab your notebook and see who else you need to call in a little bit, your mind goes back to when you meet Al him and Francoise where still married and very happy that was 6 years ago but now they are divorced and still work together, probably better now then before hand, you love Al but you know he only sees you as his Personal Secretary,

A few minutes later Al comes out and you got yourself a banana and your eating it while you go over the list of names, he smirks at you "Annie darling, is that all your eating for lunch? As you smile and say "yes Al Im not really hungry" as he sha...

A few minutes later Al comes out and you got yourself a banana and your eating it while you go over the list of names, he smirks at you "Annie darling, is that all your eating for lunch? As you smile and say "yes Al Im not really hungry" as he shakes his head "you never eat much food, darling your perfect you know that right " as you smile at him "I know that Al, just since that flu a couple weeks ago I haven't got my appetite back yet, doctor said it could happen, it will take time but I'll get it back eventually" as he walks over and grabs his lunch you made him And says "tomorrow I want you to eat lunch with me, I'll order in some takeout from the BBQ shack" as you nod your head at him and agree to try.

He eats then you go make them calls for him, he looks over at you as you walk around the living-room talking on the phone, getting details set-up for the movie, as he smirks and leans back in his seat, he finds you adorable, he wants to be with you but he knows it's not right, you are his Personal Secretary and if you two cross that line it's not professional but personal, which he has no problem doing but he knows you don't want to cross that line with him but you do you want to be with him more then anything else in the world, but you are scared to show him your true colors towards him in case he doesn't feel the same way and you lose you Job and if that happen you would have to go back home to North Carolina and become a waitress at your family's restaurant, and you don't want that you love being Al Ruddy's Personal Secretary, as Al sees you take some notes then you finish up the calls before handing him the notebook with your notes from each number and person, he smirks and says "thanks Annie I appreciate you doing all this work, I'll have to give you a small referral in the movie" as you giggle and say "nah I like my work, you Al Ruddy are an amazing Boss and I'm happy you give me the change to learn from you the last 6 years" as he smiles and says "your mad smart Annie and it's been a pleasure having you as my Personal Secretary, since you got this calls done, your done for the day, any plans for tonight? As you smile "yeah my roommate Melissa set me up on a date with someone she works with at the hospital, so I got a blind date with a guy named Aiden Carter, or should I say doctor Carter how she put it early before we left for work" as his jaw tightened up and he becomes super jealous at the thought of you on a date with someone else aka a doctor, he says "Annie are you excited for the date, be honest?

As you look at him, "I don't know if I'm excited for the date but I haven't been on one in a long time, and I need to get out and have some fun, let loose meet new people, I got a small group of friends" as he smirks and moves closer to you "would you cancel your date with the doctor if something better came along? As you look at him "if someone I wanted to ask me out did I would cancel the date, why Al? As he smirks and grabs your hands in his "go out with me tonight instead" as you look at him " are you being serious right now Al? As he smirks at you "yes I'm being serious Annie I want to take you out to dinner tonight, so what do you say? As you smile at him "yes I will go out with you tonight Al but no talk about work deal?, if this is a date I want it to be a date between us" as he smiles and says "I can deal with that, so you message the doctor and tell him your not free tonight, your boss needs you and you will message him in a few days to reschedule alright? As you smile and grab your phone and send Aiden a message explain the situation, you got your outfit in your car, with your makeup bag, as Al smiles and tells you to go get everything and go get ready in the guest room, as you smile and go get everything from your car then come back in and head into the guest room to get ready, he goes to his room and gets ready himself.

To be continued!!!!