Angel Reyes And His Best Friend Nicole part 2

You went home last night alone, Angel went  to the rebels camp to see Aidlita, he invited her to the house next week for a dinner with everyone to celebrate your news, she said she will have to see what is going on with the rebels she can't promise she will be there just yet as Angel smiles and completely understand he will ask her again the night before the dinner, he stay with her last night, today you are at the hospital getting ready for your shift, Ezekiel comes by to check on you because he knows Angel didn't come home last night after the party. You smile at Ez and lets him know you are alright, it's not the first time you have been alone at the house, and it will not be the last. Angel calls your phone but you don't answer it then he calls Ez but before he answers it you let him know not to tell Angel that Ez isn't around you as Ez smiles and heads outside the hospital after he kisses your cheek lightly, so he answers Angel's call and Angel asked if Ez can go check on you because you aren't answering his calls, Ez reminds Angel you are working and you can't answer your phone right away but you will call him back, as Angel says shit your right little brother she said last night she was working the first shift this morning.

They talk for a few minutes then Angel let's Ez know he is heading back to the clubhouse he will meet him there as Ez says yeah I'm heading that way now meet you there, as they hang up and Ez comes back in the hospital and lets you know to call Angel later or he will show up, as you wave at Ez and lets him know you will when you get a break and you kiss his cheek and reminds him to be safe. As Ez smiles and heads out and to the clubhouse and meet up with Angel. Your uncle Taza calls you and you answer right away because you aren't busy right now. He lets you know to come to the clubhouse after work, the MC is getting some death threats as you let him know you will be there after your shift, you need to call Angel and get him to go to the house and get Rocky and take him to the clubhouse, as Taza says when Angel gets back he will let him know what you need, as you thank Taza and go back to work, Aidlita comes into the hospital with mouse. As mouse smiles at you and Aidlita comes over to you and says "your Angel's roommate and best friend Nicole right? As you nod your head at her "yep that's me, is there a problem, have you been looked at yet? As she shakes her head "no we are picking up my husband Luis, he called and said he was getting to come home" as you can't believe what you heard out of her mouth "oh yes Luis can go home the nurse is bring him out of the room right now he should be with you in a few minutes, but does your husband know about your relationship with Angel and does Angel know your married? As she shakes her head "no and it needs to stay that way Nicole, we are leaving town soon so I'll tell Angel whatever was happen between isn't going to go any further" as you shake your head and the nurse brings Luis out and Aidlita takes him home with mouse. You can't believe what just happened so you finish your shift and go to the clubhouse and when you get there Angel is outside on the porch with Rocky.

He smiles at you and say "Rocky Buddy it's Mommy, she didn't call daddy today and I was worried, sould we give her the cold shoulder" as you shake your head and walk up the stairs, "go right ahead daddy and Rocky give mommy the cold shoulder, and you two can sleep in the dog house outside, I couldn't call I didn't get a break it was busy at the hospital" as Angel looks at you and pulls you on his lap "I'm not mad at you mommy, and either is Rocky" as you seat on his lap and he rubs his fingers up and down your back "rough day? As you nod your head at him "yep Angel you trust me right? As Angel looks at you "yeah with my life Nicole, you my best friend, why do you ask a question like that" as you play with the ends of his Kutte "Aidlita comes to the hospital today with that young girl mouse, to get Aidlita's husband Luis, she told me and one of my nurses heard it too just in case you don't believe me completely call Leah and she will tell you I am not lying about this, I don't want you to get hurt but she also said the rebels are leaving soon and she is going to tell you whatever was going on between you two isn't going any further" as Angel shakes his head and makes you get up "she told me about the situation with her and Luis, she said they used to be married but it didn't work out but they keep working as partners, maybe they say they are married still for information, you must have misunderstood her Nicole" as you shake your head at him "nah Angel I heard her clear as day and Leah did too but you just want to believe what you want because you have been sleeping with her, I'm your best friend you said it yourself you said you trust me with your life but I guess that was a lie, you can ask her to move in with you at our place I'll move out and stay with my uncle Taza until I get some money saved, but when she comes, she doesn't come alone" as you head inside the clubhouse and sees your uncle Taza and you go over and let him know what happen and he shakes his head he can't believe Angel but you got a place at his ranch, as Rocky comes in and lays down in front of you on the couch with Taza. Coco pulls up in the parking lot and sees Angel looking down playing with his fingers on the porch.

To be continued!!!!