Bradley "Rooster" Bradshaw and Shasta Mitchell part 5

A few minutes later you are getting beers for some customers when him and Natasha come through the doors, Jake is there with the other guys aka Payback, Fanboy, Coyote as Natasha walks over and gets a beer as you hand it to her as Rooster goes to unplug the jukebox, he lets everyone know it's cool he has to play the piano, as everyone clams down and asks for a beer as you smile and grab him one as he heads to the piano and you take him his beer and he starts to play,

you smile at him as you place your hand on his shoulder as he sings "the kiss me baby, then the hold me baby part, you feel something inside you as he smiles and pulls you on his lap as he continues to play and sing. As he finishes up and everyone cheers, Jake goes and plug the jukebox back in and it starts to play. As you go to get off his lap but you stop and say "Hey Rooster You Big Stud" as he smirks "that's me Honey" as you smile "Take Me To Bed Or Lose Me Forever" as he leans back and looks you up and down "Show Me The Way Home Honey" as you smile and lean over and whispers in his ear "Later Stud" as he nods his head "I'm here until you get off then your mine" as you smile and you head back to the bar to help Penny.

Penny smiles and says "I'm guess you two are taking a step in your relationship tonight? As you smile at her "yep that's the plan" as she laughs "your dad isn't going to like this, this wasn't his plan when he wanted you two to hang out again? As you laugh and say "Penny I don't care what my dad thinks, I'm over 18 years old and he is the one that pushed us together" as she smiles and you go to help with some customers with their orders, Bradley is seating near the pool table where Hangman is playing against Payback his eyes land on you and he smirks he calls Penny over and asks if you can leave a little bit Early tonight and Penny agrees but only if one of the guys help out as he looks around and Phoenix stands up and volunteers but only if Rooster promise to not mess this opportunity up as Rooster agrees and then goes over to the bar and let's you know it's time to go home, Phoenix is going to cover the rest of your shift, he is making you his. As you giggle and finish up with the customer you where helping then you grab your bag from behind the bar and then you walk around and meet him in front of the bar.

You two walk pass everyone as Penny smiles and says "you two have fun but don't make her a Grandma just yet" as you giggle and Rooster wraps his arm around you and you two walk out of the bar, he stops you and says "I'll follow you to your place? As you nod your head at him as you walk over to your car and he walks to his bronco you both get in and you pull out first and head towards your house him right behind you, you two get to the house you park in the garage and he parks in the driveway, you walk out of the garage when he parks and gets out of the bronco, he grabs your hand when you get close to him and pulls you against his chest "well darling show me the way" as you smile and grab his hand and pull him towards your porch and your front door, you open the door and turn around and he lifts you up in his arms, you both hear a motorcycle coming down the street and you close your eyes tight and mumble"oh God don't be my dad" as Bradley lifts your chin and makes you look at him "hi look at me darling" as you smile at him and he kisses you on the lips lightly and the motorcycle is you're dad and he sees Bradley holding you up and kissing you, and he pulls in behind Bradley's bronco "what the hell, I didn't mean for you two to sleep together when I said it was an good idea to work on your friendship, Bradley and Shasta if you two sleep together it could mess up your friendship again the one you two are trying to fix" as Bradley puts you down in front of him and steps in front of you "Pete I love Shasta very much and when I pushed her away 17 years ago it wasn't all your fault, I was mad at you for pulling my papers but I fell for Shasta and I knew she would side with you because she is your blood so I pushed her away and I have been miserable since, I mean I understand why you did what you did because my mom asked you too but I was hurt, you could have just talked to me, but you didn't then I pushed her away and I was broken because I lose my best friend and the girl I loved plus my uncle and the man who I looked up to after my dad died and I'm sorry to the both of you but I want to be with Shasta, Pete" as you smile and hug Bradley "why didn't you tell me that" as he wraps his arms around you and holds your against his chest tightly. As your dad smiles "I can't stop you two your adults but at least take it slow don't jump into anything" as Bradley nods his head and kisses your forehead lightly and he leaves you two alone and heads to The Hard Deck, Bradley holds you against his chest and rubs your back "darling look at me please" as you lift your face up and look at him "I'm sorry I didn't tell you all that earlier today or earlier in our friendship, I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way about me and our friendship would be broken but I went and messed it up anyways and I'm sorry, I love you so much Shasta Mitchell and I can't go another day without knowing your mine, we don't have to do anything right now but I want you to be my girl" as you smile at him and kiss his lips passionately. "I'm your girl Bradley Bradshaw" as he smirks and moves his hands to each side of your face and then runs them down your neck and to your shoulders.

To be continued